Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Exotic Dog Breeder Mom opens fire on nigger dog thieves

Niggers will steal anything. Nigger 'yoofs' have no regard for your life and will rob you at the drop of a hat. Never let a nigger in your home! Never "meet" a nigger somewhere for a transaction. Don't do business with niggers period.
    Fla. dog breeder gets into shootout in driveway over stolen puppies

A Florida woman was involved in a shootout Monday night after she was robbed of her pricey exotic dogs.

The woman said she was in fear for her and her girlfriend’s lives and forced to fire after a group of young males – said by law enforcement to be juveniles – started shooting at her.

The three teens, who can be seen in the woman’s Ring video, went to her West Park home around 7:30 that night.
    She let nigger 'yoofs' in her home. What a horrifically bad mistake!

“As soon as I turned around, the other guy that was standing here went to put his arm around me, put the gun to my head, and then I started screaming, trying to wiggle myself out,” she said.
    She's lucky to be alive. Niggers have no respect for human life.

The woman’s Ring video shows her ducking behind her car for cover as she exchanges gunfire with the group.
    Hit the firing range, you dumb lady. Ammunition is expensive. Batwings should have been dealt here.

https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/10/21/fl...bbed-gunpoint/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES. Get to the range, dingbat. Unfortunately, bullets don't magically seek out niggers on their own. You have to AIM them there...... Oh well. Maybe one day......

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The screech from that stupid bitch was so intense, the mic on the surveillance system gated out. She should not be
    in possession of a firearm of any kind. Dog-napping niggers need shooting, of course, but all she was doing was
    endangering her neighbors. Her careless gun-slinging is identical to that of the funky negro. Pathetic.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The screech from that stupid bitch was so intense, the mic on the surveillance system gated out. She should not be
    in possession of a firearm of any kind. Dog-napping niggers need shooting, of course, but all she was doing was
    endangering her neighbors. Her careless gun-slinging is identical to that of the funky negro. Pathetic.
    Not to mention the dumb cow put holes in the top of her car. What a dummy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I honestly hate to say it, but this dingbat woman should be charged with reckless endangerment. Shooting as carelessly as she did only endangered the lives of pedestrians and her neighbors, Not her intended targets, the niggers, since she shoots even worse then they do. Hopefully this dumbass learned an expensive lesson: Do NOT do business with Niggers. Ever.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The news video did not show the women's faces but with their tattoos, jewelry, and gun choice, they looks quite gangsta. If they were human, they appeared to be trying very hard to act nigger. Third World Problems.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post