Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NOLA criminiggs are the the worst of the worst.

For reasons of security, I will not say why this story hits so close to home nor can I publicly give more details (and they are scary as shit) . A few trustees and higher will probably figure it out but I cannot talk about it for the general population to see.

A typical NOLA NIGGER has murdered a white human over a dirt bike. The details of this story are simply unbelievable. Nigger calls human over dirt bike for sale on Fecespook. Sadly, the overly trusting human man agrees to take his Lexus SUV carrying said dirt bike to the nigger's nest for sale. Nigger is surprisingly awake at 10 AM and shoots him dead in the parking lot, takes his SUV with the dirt bike and human's body in the backseat, dumps them off in NOLA and drives the dirt bike back to his apartment where the cops spot it on his back poach.

There is only one reason why a nigger would want a dirt bike and it is NOT to go off road! I mentioned it in a previous post:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...062#post157062

The elevated highway that I mentioned in that thread is about one mile from this nigger's nest.

Read the story here:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...3ba7b5f9f.html
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people decide to meet near a police station, or a in a busy, well supervised area. Unfortunately, today's criminal mastermind niggers are too stupid, or just don't care, who's around when they make their move. This jig put the evidence on his porch, others flash cash they just stole, hold the murder weapon they just used, wear the same clothes as on the security camera video - and put it on FaceSpook or the 'Gram. For "clout".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Some people decide to meet near a police station, or a in a busy, well supervised area. Unfortunately, today's criminal mastermind niggers are too stupid, or just don't care, who's around when they make their move. This jig put the evidence on his porch, others flash cash they just stole, hold the murder weapon they just used, wear the same clothes as on the security camera video - and put it on FaceSpook or the 'Gram. For "clout".
    "LOOK AT MEEZ!!" It catches niggers EVERY time!!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    People must really be hard up for cash to risk their lives entering the dark side of town to sell something.

It's bad enough when your job forces you into the hood during your course of employment, but going there to sell something?
    C"mon people... common sense please!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would sooner toss my shit in the trash than meet up with some nigger and risk my life. If I defend myself against a nigger attack, I go to jail. If I don’t, I fall victim to a nigger attack and nobody besides my friends and family would ever know about it. Would love to see a bunch of 90 mph niggers on dirt bikes hit some spike strips by the way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    People must really be hard up for cash to risk their lives entering the dark side of town to sell something.

It's bad enough when your job forces you into the hood during your course of employment, but going there to sell something?
    C"mon people... common sense please!
    Unfortunately, the problem with the greater NO area is that there really is no dark side of town. It's all dark. You will literally have a gated community next door to a crack house on the next street over from the walls. While there are areas that are VERY CLEARLY no go zones, there are going to be niggers lurking and looking for trouble no matter where you go but in my parish. If I want to sell something, I tell them to meet me at the Sheriff's department parking lot in my parish! Just entering my parish is enough to force most of the prospective thugs to greener pastures. They know damn well that if they make it in, they may not make it out on a good day! With the key of a mic and a flip of one switch, the entire parish can turn into a fort in less than a minute. No entry, no exit.

The areas of NOLA that are nogo zones for sure mostly all end in the word "Ward." 7th Ward, 9th ward etc. We all call the niggers that live there "woadies."

The nigger responsible for this murder was from the GNO area and not NOLA.

This guy just made a serious mistake and one momentary lapse in judgment about the seriousness of dealing with niggers cost him his life. It's sad.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak, gtfo of that nigger infested cesspool then blow the levees when the river is high.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Unfortunately, the problem with the greater NO area is that there really is no dark side of town. It's all dark...

I never knew that about NO.

Thankfully, where I am from, the demarcation lines are for the most part, obvious.

When I was younger, there was a very clear east/west divide, coons on the east side, no coons on the west side.

Over the years, west siders have let their guard down, allowing the jigs and their culture to trickle in.

Whereas the west side is not totally nigger fuxated, yet... they are savage animals with pack mentality so when the whole block has gone, stay out.

I think most sensible people can detect a NN... B ball hoops in the street, smokers in every driveway, no grass in the yards because coons like to park on the grass, aluminum siding missing as far up as a primate can reach, more shit laying around the bottoms of the rubbish cans than is in the cans... signs like that scream KEEP OUT!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same niggers went to Tx to who turn it into a shithole.

13. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been to NOLA 5 or 6 times, but never went more than a mile or so from the airport to find something to eat. I just flew in and drove out on my way elsewhere in the state. It sure is an odd place. There are lots and lots of niggers everywhere. I can still go to the store here where I am and not see any niggers at all. If I stay local here, I can go maybe a week without a coon sighting. I feel for you Tweak !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !