Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gun shop owner kicks nigger out of store because of his Nigger Lives Matter gear

Video shows gun store owner kicking out customer for wearing Black Lives Matter face mask (updated)

Watch the video on instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMCSARM...ource=ig_embed
    An Arkansas gun store owner kicked two customers out of his shop over one of them wearing a Black Lives Matter mask, which he compared to Nazi imagery.

An Instagram video shared by @davenewworld_ shows the majority of the exchange between the owner of 76 Arms & Ammunition and a Black man wearing a camo neck gaiter. The nearly four-and-a-half-minute video, recorded on March 1, begins with a tame conversation between the shop owner and the customer. The person filming the interaction, who appears to be the Black man's partner, is wearing a BLM mask.
    https://www.dailydot.com/irl/gun-sto...lm-mask-video/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend goes to a barber shop in Florida when he's down there in the winter. The place is also a gun store, and the barbers keep Fox News (probably Newsmax now) on the television. Occasionally a customer will make a disparaging comment about the barber's choice of news program, and be promptly thrown out of the shop with a half a haircut. That's a patriotic operation right there.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    BWAAAA HAAAAHH!

That's actually where I'm looking at property to buy to move to when I leave here!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's actually where I'm looking at property to buy to move to when I leave here!
    I think that place is in Ormond Beach, Florida.

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Business management has the right to refuse service and ask a customer to leave,And if the customer does not leave,it’s considered trespassing.
    I saw Buffalo wings do that to my work partner,because they said he looked like he was concealing a weapon.(They have a sign”No CCW allowed”)He would not lift up his shirt.So they kicked him out .I also left because he was my ride.
    Best part is we were just about done eating.No,we did not pay our bill.I don’t know how they figured out he was carrying a weapon.Liberal weirdo waiter staring at his crotch. I carry everywhere I go. But I conceal very well.I’d rather be kicked out than leave my CCW in the truck.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I carry everywhere I go. But I conceal very well.I’d rather be kicked out than leave my CCW in the truck.
    You might run into a wild buffarilla at Buffalo Wild Wings. You don't want to get between a charging Stacey Abrams, and dem chiggun wangs.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You might run into a wild buffarilla at Buffalo Wild Wings. You don't want to get between a charging Stacey Abrams, and dem chiggun wangs.
    That’s why I carry!
    Kidding aside,I don’t lcare much for chickin wangs.I go for the all American burger. Their burgers are great!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, every state needs at least one refuge!

Harrison, AR is known as the KKK capital:

https://www.newsweek.com/fk-black-li...s-city-1521092

I actually didn't know this when I started looking at property. I just picked it off a map due to geographic location. Honest!

They just happened to be over 98% human, no crime, almost zero niggers and right where I needed to be for personal reasons.

We've had some videos posted here within the past few months showing what happens when BLM tries to show up there. It's a friendly little town until that shit goes down. They have zero tolerance for niggerdom!

The guy in that video was actually a lot more tolerant than I would have expected from anyone there. He could have just told them to leave with no explanation and been within his rights. The fact that they were filming tells you everything you need to know. He should have told them no cameras, GTFO and don't come back!

I'll guarandammtee you he post a no filming sign in his store window now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is actually a farm in Ormond Beach that has a bar on it FULL of Trump paraphernalia there. Two Christmases ago I went there with my GF and some friends and they through a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE party. DEEP Trump country there!!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was not racist. He did not kick it out because it was a nigger.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love they can take video on dey sail foam. Everywhere they go they seek to disturb peace and take video of da ebil raycisss white debil. It doesn’t matter how much the nigger is in the wrong either, masses of other niggers and their white liberal enablers will oraise them for their “ courage and bravery”. There is nothing courageous about pandering to a large community of woke folk on social media.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Niggers love they can take video on dey sail foam. Everywhere they go they seek to disturb peace and take video of da ebil raycisss white debil.
    I drop all my N-bombs up front, then a torrent of non-racial abuse after the camera comes out.
    My friend called the NYC "Black birdwatcher" a nigger faggot last year, who then gets his phone out,
    but runs away when he sees he's about to get his ass handed to him.

24. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The store owner needs to put a sign on the door.....NO NIGGERS....Just to clear things up a little.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The store owner needs to put a sign on the door.....NO NIGGERS....Just to clear things up a little.
    I've installed the electronic version of the no niggers sign - 400 lb. test mag locks, and hi-res security cameras.
    It's the only option, because today's niggers can't read, and wouldn't obey if they could. They go absolutely wild,
    when the door won't open for them, and then whitey walks right in. The slurpee jockeys love locking the jigs out.

28. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"...The slurpee jockeys love locking the jigs out.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post