Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers shoot at a car, get wrangled after a high-speed chase and escape into the woods

I knew this was niggers as soon as I saw the headline to click. There's no info on why they shot in the first place. "Dissaspekt" during driving? The niggers probably cut them off and the other driver honked the horn.

Kobe Deron Hunter, the 23-year-old driver, and 26-year-old passenger Deon Lenail Brown shot at a vehicle carrying four people around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday before speeding away in a Toyota Camry, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.
    The sheriff’s office released video of the high-speed chase showing Hunter and Brown’s vehicle weaving through traffic. But the driver loses control of the vehicle, spinning out and rolling over on the side of the roadway.

The two suspects can be seen bailing out of the wrecked car and attempting to run into a wooded area.

Deputies took Hunter into custody without incident moments later. Brown remained in the thick brush and was captured by a K-9 unit shortly after.
    Hunter was charged as an accessory with discharging a firearm from a vehicle, shooting or projecting a deadly missile into an occupied vehicle, and aggravated assault, among others.

Brown also faces a slew of charges, including possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, discharging a firearm from a vehicle, shooting or projecting a deadly missile into an occupied vehicle, and aggravated assault, among others.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...deputies-video

The sheriff called them scumbags, idiotic and morons. He'll be called racist for those.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look what Kobe was involved in before. See what happens when police don't just send a nigger to NU? When it gets away with something, even if it's just batwinging another nigger, it gets braver and will do worse crimes next time, eventually to humans.

Police are searching for two men seen leaving a Sanford shooting victim at an emergency room June 17, officials said.

Kobe Deron Hunter, 18, of Sanford, and Cornelius Jehim Prince, 19, of Deltona, are considered material witnesses to the homicide of Daquan McClain, 19, Sanford Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said.

Prince and Hunter were captured on surveillance video carrying McClain to Central Florida Regional Hospital and laying him by the emergency personnel doors, Gillett said. McClain had suffered a gunshot wound to the chest and later pronounced dead.
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...629-story.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSPAY7HBBVCHTBUEF5BDG64ZWQ.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	14507
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are mugshots of that fine nigger specimen Deon.

Name:	Deon-Brown-mugshot-27402760.400x800.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	14508

https://mugshots.com/US-States/Flori....52173107.html

Name:	Deon-Brown-mugshot-38293005.400x800.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	14509

General Offense Code AGGRAVATED ASSAULT (DEADLY WEAPON)
    Arrest Type ONV
    Offense Date 01/19/2016
    Agency Report Number 160001245
    Case Number 2016 300301 CFDB
    Bond Amount Due (1) $5,000.00
    https://mugshots.com/US-States/Flori...127471821.html

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need to confine this kind of jaboon, and all his relatives, to a "Back to Africa" barge.
    When full, it sets sail. Why it comes back empty 3 days later, is nothing to worry about.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I knew this was niggers as soon as I saw the headline to click. There's no info on why they shot in the first place. "Dissaspekt" during driving? The niggers probably cut them off and the other driver honked the horn.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...deputies-video

The sheriff called them scumbags, idiotic and morons. He'll be called racist for those.
    Wish there was video of the canine wrangling that went down. Those are my favorite.