Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Monkey Trial delayed

Since the prosecuting attorney knows it will never get a 2nd degree murder conviction, it's trying to get the third degree charge added back to the list of other bullshit.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ree-delay.html

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    What I don't understand and never will is that if the monkey couldn't breathe how was it able to speak ('Ahh can't breave' etc) whilst showing signs of resisting arrest?
    We've all heard about three wise monkeys but sure as hell that particular drugged up specimen wasn't one of them!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chauvin needs to be acquitted.And needs to be thrown a hero’s party as he is released.Given backpay.And offered a job w/higher position.The man did nothing wrong!

4. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    What I don't understand and never will is that if the monkey couldn't breathe how was it able to speak ('Ahh can't breave' etc) whilst showing signs of resisting arrest?
    I've wondered that too. Clearly it was able to breath or it wouldn't have been able to oook. It was the drug use and resultant heart attack that killed that nigger.

When doing triage at a multiple person incident, it's not the ones moaning, crying or screaming you worry about first, it's the ones who aren't because they can't.

If Saint Curious George Groyd was able to resist arrest and make ooking noises, he may have been in some discomfort, but he was OK.

Full clipUnregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Chauvin needs to be acquitted.And needs to be thrown a hero’s party as he is released.Given backpay.And offered a job w/higher position.The man did nothing wrong!
    ....and even if belatedly, 'Man of the Year' on the cover of 'TIME' magazine!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he is acquitted and sues the piss out of that liberal shithole city. The only injustice here is keeping this poor guy in prison because a stupid ape nigger resisted arrest and died of a drug overdose.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't matter. Niggers are going to explode on around the nation regardless. Even if they sent him to prison for life they would still tear up the streets. The MSM and liberals that still enslave the nigger mind to this day have seen to that.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this fuss over one potato-faced, convicted felon, drag-addicted old Negro...

I don't know how the nigger prosecutor expects to get any form of "murder" conviction when the clear cause of bat wings was a drug overdose. I've never even heard a of "third degree" murder charge. What does that even mean? Maybe MN has some unique criminal code or something, but that's a new one on me.

They might -- and it's a big might, get Chauvin on an involuntary manslaughter charge, but the monkeys would never be happy with that.

This whole thing is going to turn into the typically-disastrous nigger shit-show just like what I saw in the L.A. nigger riots when I was 18!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The plea was tossed which means the prosecution is already starting out behind.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    No matter what you do it will never be enough for niggers. The only things that would make a nigger criminal happy during a police encounter is if the officer killed himself in front of the nigger criminal or just apologized to the nigger for existing and giving the nigger money, and sending it on its way to commit more crimes.
    Because of this, set Chauvin free and send every nigger back to the motherland since it’s racist anyway. Why bother being nice to them?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I second the motion!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yup they will riot because he was aquitted or riot because they feel empowered. Just remember we're paying for this circus. In any case, civil lawsuits will follow if not already underway.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm coming at this with a slightly different view.
    For the sake of discussion, here is my position.
    St George, like most blacks had a history of drug abuse and encounters with the law. You can bet there was some misbehavior resulting in handcuffs.

I don't care if it was a crocodile, dog or in this case a gorilla , it was cuffed, why kneel on the neck? All these nigs needed was a video like this and billion$ were destroyed in property damage. Now they have a martyr like MLK for the next 100 years.

Geeeorge wasn't going anywhere. Chuck him in a squad car to cool off perhaps.

Comments?

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    St George, like most blacks had a history of drug abuse and encounters with the law. You can bet there was some misbehavior resulting in handcuffs.

I don't care if it was a crocodile, dog or in this case a gorilla , it was cuffed, why kneel on the neck? All these nigs needed was a video like this and billion$ were destroyed in property damage. Now they have a martyr like MLK for the next 100 years.

Comments?
    I read that 'St George' had worked security (eg., 'On the door') so a pair of handcuffs wouldn't stop him or any similarly overgrown jungle borne beast from delivering a head butt and/or spitting and/or biting.
    The inescapable fact is that a human was attempting to SUBDUE a wild animal that had resisted 'capture'.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Comments?
    He was in the squad car. They had to pull him out because he was freaking out. They continued holding him because he would have bashed his head on the ground and blamed the cops.

His obesity and drug overdose killed him. Not the knee on his back below his neck. In the end it was TNB that killed him. If it wasn't St Breeve, it would be another nigger.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

17. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I hope he is acquitted and sues the piss out of that liberal shithole city. The only injustice here is keeping this poor guy in prison because a stupid ape nigger resisted arrest and died of a drug overdose.
    If 'Gitmo' stays open (as it should) they should make D. Chauvin the Director to ensure there is no 'failure to communicate' with interns like George Groid.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I would find it hilarious if this time around, when BLM starts rioting, mayors and governors allowed the police to do their jobs and Biden was premitted to send in the national guard.

It would be an appropriate execution of Biden's useful idiots.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would find it hilarious if this time around, when BLM starts rioting, mayors and governors allowed the police to do their jobs and Biden was premitted to send in the national guard.

It would be an appropriate execution of Biden's useful idiots.
    I doubt they will do anything to stifle niggers. That would upend their narrative that everything is racist and niggers should be given room to "protest".

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the city burns, they have only themselves to blame. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let over 100,000 uncivilized nigger savages from Somalia into Minneapolis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...0%93Saint_Paul
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.