Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jackson, Mississippi niggers don't have any water because of racist whitey, not nigger mismanagement

Jackson, Mississippi has a water crisis because our state legislature has a race problem
    The state's condescension to and contempt for the city's Black leaders isn't new and wasn't earned. But it is the root cause of this current disaster.

Nigger mismanagement is not the problem. It's whitey's racisms!

Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves told the media this week, “I do think it's really important that the City of Jackson start collecting their water bill payments before they start going and asking everyone else to pony up more money."

As the governor gave that lecture on March 3 in his state’s capital city, thousands of homes near where he sat in Jackson were without even non-potable water to flush their toilets, and not a single home in the city limits had access to safe drinking water we could use without boiling first.
    But white state leadership at the time and ever since — including those whose families left Jackson after the forced desegregation of schools in early 1970 — have typically responded to the city’s Black leaders with contempt, blank stares or condescension.
    Still, as my reporter at the Mississippi Free Press, Nick Judin, and I understood — because he and I grew up in the area — Reeves and Hosemann's words augured back to a long-held talking point and belief among many white Mississippians: Black leaders just aren’t competent. And the people who elect them deserve what they get.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...as-ncna1259819
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The left is always crying about "Marginalized communities" and "People of color" having "Access to water". The translation of this idiot-speak is water should be free for niggers, while everyone else foots the bill. This situation is perfect - whitey vamoosed long ago - and the niggers are reaping their just rewards.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves told the media this week, “I do think it's really important that the City of Jackson start collecting their water bill payments before they start going and asking everyone else to pony up more money."
    So the niggers aren't paying for their water but want it delivered all nice and clean.

They don't like taking baths and need to unclog their nigger nest toilets, anyway. What difference does it make if they get water?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no. Oh no. Heaven forbid that the State Governor should tell the niggers in Jackson to sort their own problems out.

Jackson is a blue ribbon Democrat and nigger run shithole.

How is it possible for humans to respond to "the city's Black leaders" with anything other than "contempt" when the stupid nogs can't even organize the water supply?

How can anybody claim that the niggers are "equal" to humans and keep a straight face.

Jackson will go the way of Detroit - abandoned by humans and destroyed by niggers.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    So the niggers aren't paying for their water but want it delivered all nice and clean.
    Don't you understand ? These black people are experiencing "Water insecurity".

9. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jackson political and business leaders panicked at the thought of integrated schools — and children of different races getting to know and respect each other (gasp) — as well as the prospect of Black people voting, holding top offices and ordering their sandwiches at the city's lunch counters instead of the cafes' backdoors.
    GASP INDEED!!! If they were respectable and respectful, I would not see the evidence of white flight every time I have to drive the I-55 through Jackscoon to get home.

The towns at every direction starting at a thirty minute drive from the shitty limits on all sides are beautiful. Many are still historic and haven't changed since reconstruction. Still many others still have the paint drying as humans do everything they can to get out while still keeping their jobs in the metro area. Every time I stop at one, even the Jackscoonian jigs are hanging out there. They will make the drive to go to a store that isn't trashed. Even they won't shop in Jackson. Why should they when whitey's stores are better, friendlier, cleaner, stocked and crime free. Of course, this is par for the course with them. They will soon destroy them as well.

Jackson has been a shit swamp for several decades now. There is no saving it.

What strikes me the most about that libtarded op-ed writer's piece is how he would say the truth and then before the sentence is complete, tell us that everything he just said is the opposite of what he said because RAYCISS! This clown lives in a fantasy world if he actually believes half the shit that comes out of his nigger ass kissing mouth. When he says "gasp," that's exactly what humans do BECAUSE of niggers, not despite them. That's just one small example. His blathering is full of such obvious problems. I can't believe anyone pays this idiot to run his mouth. Let him move there and live with them. He wouldn't last a week. Of course, he gets paid well to lie so he CAN afford to not live with those niggers.

America, huhh?...

He can lie though his teeth all his life but if anyone could or would dare to ask him, he simply COULD NOT list one single city in this entire country that turned from historically white to predominately nigger and was improved by the change - in as much as one single respect. Just try to name one, Mr. Solis. I challenge you. I DARE YOU! Services? Schools? Crime? Quality of life? Cost of living? General atmosphere, cleanliness and aesthetic upkeep? That's a huge thing with most southerners and especially Mississippians, you know. They don't want to live somewhere they can't be proud of. Trust me, I know this one first hand.

I guess I have to go ahead and say it: It's a southern thing - you wouldn't understand.

No, Mr. Solis, you don't understand Mississippi folk and you don't understand niggers.

If we build it, they will come.
    When they will destroy it, we will leave.

And that's a damn shame for southern history and pride.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    GASP INDEED!!!
    If we build it, they will come.
    When they will destroy it, we will leave.
    If whitey builds a city, niggers will want to live there. If whitey says no, niggers will scream racist. Once niggers manage to move in, they will scream discrimination to get preferred treatment and sidestep merit. And when the niggers gain a sizable advantage, they will take over and turn the place the place into a nigger shit hole. Then whitey will flee to a new place. And then the process will begin anew.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

13. Likes tweakstick, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same old same. Niggers know the can keep racking up the bill and never pay, YT by law can not shut off their water. Water beez a rite!

"Niggers can't afford a water bill cuz dem racist YT not pay us enough. We gots escalade and bling to buy ya no."
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.