Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger attacks human female with mace like object.

Suspect Arrested After High School Teacher's Nose, Teeth Damaged in Seattle Chinatown Attack
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-a...231511524.html

Suspect in Chinatown-International District attack had worked as paramedic in NYC
    "The guy that hit us was Black," Poffenbarger said. "She’s Japanese. And I’m white."
    https://komonews.com/news/local/susp...l-district-att

There are no magic niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprise... Chinatown attacker was a nigger.

Surprise... Chinatown attack with a rock in a sock was a nigger.

Suspect in Chinatown-International District attack had worked as paramedic in NYC | KOMO (komonews.com)

Sean Jeremy Holdip in court after a first appearance in court. The judge ordered that his face not be shown
    Seriously? REALLY?? If this was a white man who attacked a nigger and an Asian burner/driller it would be two counts of hate crimes at a minimum. His name and face would have been out day one. Not to mention "worked as a paramedic. We all know that was an AA hire that after multiple incidents was fired.

A former EMT worker accused of randomly attacking a woman and her boyfriend last week in Seattle's Chinatown-International District appeared in court Friday for an initial court appearance after he was arrested this week by police.

The liberals really want us to believe it was "random". I bet this had nothing to do with COVID and the nigger probably demanded gibs, her white boyfriend told him to go away and the attack began. The left wants us to believe that all these attacks recently on Asian people are done by evil white Trump supporters. But the truth is most if not all are done by niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would the judge order that this bootlip's face not be shown ? He's trying to support the "Blame Trump" narrative.
    Even the woketurds know that's a load of shit, not that they'd ever admit it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, an EMT who randomly attacks people and threatens others with a knife and has unpredictable outbursts? How can this latest be "racially motivated"? We only YT does that.

I tried to find why the face of the sub-simian was hidden but couldn't find what I'm sure is a very reasonable explanation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nig_n.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	14503
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."