Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A book all chimpers should own and have in their personal libraries

The stupid she boon faux intellectual that wrote whatever the hell that is in the news currently. Apparently there simply is too much Whitey DNA in the world's DNA databases. More nigger DNA is needed because racisms, something something. LOL
    DNA databases are too white, so genetics doesn’t help everyone. How do we fix that?

It’s been two decades since the Human Genome Project first unveiled a rough draft of our genetic instruction book.
    It's the Human Genome Project, which is probably why there are no niggers in it. Niggers aren't human LOL

Instead of a truly human genome that represents everyone, “what we have is essentially a European genome,” says Constance Hilliard, an evolutionary historian at the University of North Texas in Denton. “That data doesn’t work for anybody apart from people of European ancestry.”
    Then go start a nigger genome project ya dumb she boon. Just start selling yo muh poosay on MLK BLVD and you can probably gather a whole shit ton of nigger DNA pretty quickly. LOLZY

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...nome-too-white
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

The stupid she boon faux intellectual that wrote whatever the hell that is in the news currently. Apparently there simply is too much Whitey DNA in the world's DNA databases. More nigger DNA is needed because racisms, something something. LOL
    DNA databases are too white, so genetics doesn’t help everyone. How do we fix that?

It's the Human Genome Project, which is probably why there are no niggers in it. Niggers aren't human LOL

Then go start a nigger genome project ya dumb she boon. Just start selling yo muh poosay on MLK BLVD and you can probably gather a whole shit ton of nigger DNA pretty quickly. LOLZY

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...nome-too-white

Maybe I should get this book. After all, my library is getting pretty skimpy since I had to throw out all my books that might be seen by some entity as racist, sexist, ageist, ableist, homophobic/transphobic, or fatphobic.

I guess I can keep my war books since it's still okay to put Nazis in a bad light. Or is it? I can't keep up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    To republish that book as true, it would have a frontispiece of jungle jigaboos muh dikking and cannibalizing each other, a title page, and 300 blank pages.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellectual Traditions of Pre-Colonial Africa" ? That couldn't amount to more than a page or two, including footnotes.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The title is racist. Pre-colonial Africa. But it is what it is. Africa has always been the land of apes, Australopithcus, wild animals. If they were equals, there would not have been any colonization. Besides, they're actually way ahead. If humans didn't deal with Africa, they would've remained like Haiti, and they'll cancel each other out. They should be grateful whites explored their continent first. Had it been Chinese, there's be no human rights, there'd be no end to slavery. Ungrateful black bastards.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    To republish that book as true, it would have a frontispiece of jungle jigaboos muh dikking and cannibalizing each other, a title page, and 300 blank pages.
    Sounds RIGHT!!