Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Article on getting $14K of stimulus gibs appropriately shows a nigger fambly

Consider the Smiths, a hypothetical family of four with two adults and two children, 7 and 10. Provided they met the income criteria for stimulus checks, the Smiths would have received $2,400 in January from the second round of payments: $600 for each adult and each of the kids.

If Congress passes the current aid bill and Biden signs it, the family would get another $1,400 per person, for a total of $5,600. Add that to the $2,400 from earlier in the year, and you get a total of $8,000 in stimulus checks for the household.

Another part of the president's COVID rescue package boosts the child tax credit to give low- and moderate-income families $3,000 for each child between the ages of 6 and 17 for 2021. Half that money would be paid out in monthly installments (a different kind of "stimulus check") during the second half of the year.

So, the Smiths would receive an additional $6,000 for the kids — for a grand total of $14,000 in government relief this year.
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...010000221.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gibs.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	14485
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is pretty much what I pay in federal income tax annually. So, they are making me whole and taking a bunch of money from rich whitey and giving it to poor people for making shitty life choices. How about dont take my money and lets try this fair tax thing. You cant even say this is a nigger gib. This is a everyone gib. The problem is, they are basically printing money to do it. Even the rich cant sustain this level of gibbery.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now just imagine the average nigger fambly. 5 kids, welfare, no working father or at best, a McJob. In addition to this kind of gibs per child they will also get a huge payout at the end of the year because none of it will count as income. Now a nigger with 5 kids will be making 60k just for shitting out hellspawn.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    You cant even say this is a nigger gib. This is a everyone gib. The problem is, they are basically printing money to do it. Even the rich cant sustain this level of gibbery.
    Yes, so many "conservatives" want to get in. Even a friend of mine was complaining last year that his stimulus hadn't been deposited yet, because he wanted to go out and buy a few things he wanted (not needed but wanted). The government is basically turning them into niggers.

All these trillions of newly created money are already causing inflation, and we're going to get bit in the ass hard.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That money is small potatoes compared to the reparations for slavery liberals want to give to niggers.Hope that bullshit never happens.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yes, so many "conservatives" want to get in. Even a friend of mine was complaining last year that his stimulus hadn't been deposited yet, because he wanted to go out and buy a few things he wanted (not needed but wanted). The government is basically turning them into niggers.

All these trillions of newly created money are already causing inflation, and we're going to get bit in the ass hard.
    It’s idiocy man. Everyone gets blinded by free but nothing in life is actually free.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That money is small potatoes compared to the reparations for slavery liberals want to give to niggers.Hope that bullshit never happens.
    If they do pass it, buy stock in kfc, popeyes and cadillac. The niggers will just give all the money they receive right back.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If they do pass it, buy stock in kfc, popeyes and cadillac. The niggers will just give all the money they receive right back.
    True.
    Niggers are fools.And we all know about a fool and it’s money.

14. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post