Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger punches woman cause she won't give nigger money!

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    She should have had a CCW!!

4. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    She should have had a CCW!!
    Good luck getting one of those in NY. If she did manage to get one and had used it, they would jail her where she would be killed in prison for sure. The best thing a human can do is get out of the state, and let it fiscally implode.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Sandy , jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Good luck getting one of those in NY. If she did manage to get one and had used it, they would jail her where she would be killed in prison for sure. The best thing a human can do is get out of the state, and let it fiscally implode.
    Not only jail her but doxx her family as well. A city would burn and a kindergarten graduation photo of the poor nigger would surface.

8. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    True!! But I'm worried because a LOT of these new yawkas are moving to my home state of Florida!! I DON'T want them bringing their voting patterns down here!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is Bernard Goetz when you need him?

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Where is Bernard Goetz when you need him?
    Oddly enough, he's still in NY, apparently:
    https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...ate-today-now/

One of the dindus he dropped made itself good, though!
    https://gothamist.com/news/bernhard-...-was-depressed
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True!! But I'm worried because a LOT of these new yawkas are moving to my home state of Florida!! I DON'T want them bringing their voting patterns down here!!
    All the "new yawkas" I know who have places down there are conservatives, pay big property taxes in your state, use minimal services, and most are still NY state residents, who have voted straight ticket Republican in NY for decades. One third of NYer's who pull up stakes and move to Florida end up moving back up north, and I know two couples who did just that, mainly due to the weather, but also because of white trash criminals. And lets not forget that Florida almost elected a gay nigger meth head as governor, which is just about as fucked up as anything we have going on up here in NY.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nucking Figger
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    All the "new yawkas" I know who have places down there are conservatives, pay big property taxes in your state, use minimal services, and most are still NY state residents, who have voted straight ticket Republican in NY for decades. One third of NYer's who pull up stakes and move to Florida end up moving back up north, and I know two couples who did just that, mainly due to the weather, but also because of white trash criminals. And lets not forget that Florida almost elected a gay nigger meth head as governor, which is just about as fucked up as anything we have going on up here in NY.

Sadly, statistically speaking only, I have read that this seems to be the case all too often. Mind you, I'm not singling out any state as a culprit - so I certainly mean no disrespect to ANY state or patriotic citizens thereof. Right now, Texas has grave concerns about this issue as Californians seem to be moving there as fast as they can reserve a U-haul. I'm sure that most Californians are for the most part like most other poor schmucks that have been career of family locked into staying despite the shitty blue state fiascoes. Texans, being a friendly bunch, don't mind as long as they leave any liberal politics at the CA border. I don't mind where they are from if they move in as neighbors as long as they are English speaking American citizens and humans behaving as such, funny accents and all.

I've heard of state legislators mumbling both on and off the record of just such liberal hell befalling their own states, TX and TN off the top of my head and no, I can't cite specific sources from months ago - so don't ask.

There is a mass exodus from all major cities with crime especially in blue states taking place right now.
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/t...road-daylight/

While the media is predictably silent on this matter, I have noticed the real estate market acting accordingly in both my present area and the areas which I am looking to relocate to.

Personally, I don't want the property values to be affected until AFTER I move obviously for reasons of both buying and selling.

I can't afford it.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-05-2021 at 03:33 AM.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys don't want NYkers or Cali people. Both are a bit too liberal. I'm literally the only gun owner I know of.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, statistically speaking only, I have read that this seems to be the case all too often. Mind you, I'm not singling out any state as a culprit - so I certainly mean no disrespect to ANY state or patriotic citizens thereof. Right now, Texas has grave concerns about this issue as Californians seem to be moving there as fast as they can reserve a U-haul. I'm sure that most Californians are for the most part like most other poor schmucks that have been career of family locked into staying despite the shitty blue state fiascoes. Texans, being a friendly bunch, don't mind as long as they leave any liberal politics at the CA border. I don't mind where they are from if they move in as neighbors as long as they are English speaking American citizens and humans behaving as such, funny accents and all.

I've heard of state legislators mumbling both on and off the record of just such liberal hell befalling their own states, TX and TN off the top of my head and no, I can't cite specific sources from months ago - so don't ask.

There is a mass exodus from all major cities with crime especially in blue states taking place right now.
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/t...road-daylight/

While the media is predictably silent on this matter, I have noticed the real estate market acting accordingly in both my present area and the areas which I am looking to relocate to.

Personally, I don't want the property values to be affected until AFTER I move obviously for reasons of both buying and selling.

I can't afford it.
    Back in the 2018 midterms Ted Cruz beat soy boy cuck beta o'dourke for the Senate seat by less than 3 points. If it wasn't for all the libtards from commiefornia voting by their usual patterns he would have won by 10-12 points or more. And of COURSE iwas was worried when Ron DeSantis narrowly beat a downlow, methhead nigger!! DeSantis is a GREAT governor and I saw a prayer of gratitude daily that he is the Governor of my state. I DON'T want Florida to be like new yawwwwwwwk!! True we have nigger sections in Florida, but if you look at the entire state VAST swathes of it are conservative.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss being able to comment on all the sites. Some still do but many have cut them off because people are actually showing the reality of niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the 2018 midterms Ted Cruz beat soy boy cuck beta o'dourke for the Senate seat by less than 3 points. If it wasn't for all the libtards from commiefornia voting by their usual patterns he would have won by 10-12 points or more. And of COURSE iwas was worried when Ron DeSantis narrowly beat a downlow, methhead nigger!! DeSantis is a GREAT governor and I saw a prayer of gratitude daily that he is the Governor of my state. I DON'T want Florida to be like new yawwwwwwwk!! True we have nigger sections in Florida, but if you look at the entire state VAST swathes of it are conservative.
    Don't forget all the Louisiana niggers sent to Texas after Hurricane Katrina. Wasn't it 200,000 just to Houston?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Don't forget all the Louisiana niggers sent to Texas after Hurricane Katrina. Wasn't it 200,000 just to Houston?
    SURE was!! Houston was ALREADY fuxated and the Louisiana niggers made it WAY WORSE!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    SURE was!! Houston was ALREADY fuxated and the Louisiana niggers made it WAY WORSE!!
    I was just thinking, that was 15 years ago. We know niggers grow bigger faster than humans, so how many niglets were born in Texas and have voted with fake registrations? How many are going to be voting legally in a few more years in the 2024 election?

Spock calculated it. "One million seven hundred seventy one thousand five hundred sixty one. That's assuming one niggersow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every year over a period of nine months."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, true but you wouldn't know it by the nigger population down here. In numbers, they were right back to where they were to begin with within a couple of years.

I swear they multiply like rabbits. Rabbits on crack!

I hate this place.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    You guys don't want NYkers or Cali people. Both are a bit too liberal. I'm literally the only gun owner I know of.
    You live in NYC, which is a foreign country compared to Long Island and upstate NY.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just thinking, that was 15 years ago. We know niggers grow bigger faster than humans, so how many niglets were born in Texas and have voted with fake registrations? How many are going to be voting legally in a few more years in the 2024 election?

Spock calculated it. "One million seven hundred seventy one thousand five hundred sixty one. That's assuming one niggersow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every year over a period of nine months."
    SCARY, isn't it!!