Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerschool shooting leaves 15 year old teenaper Daylon with brand new batwings

15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas

Niggers are always shooting each other. In fact, the #1 cause of death for niggers is other niggers! But somehow, this is all still Whitey's fault.

Daylon Burnett played football for Watson Chapel Junior High had died after a school shooting.

Burnett, 15, was a victim in an on-campus shooting at Watson Chapel Junior High School.

Daylon Burnett died Wednesday, according to his Mother, two days after he was shot in a hallway near the school library.
    Wait for it...wait for it...ann actual quote from his mammy Keisha.
    “Y’all my boy got his wings at 5:35 p.m.,” Keisha Lee wrote Wednesday on Facebook

Officers found two .380-caliber shell casings next to the victim.
    Obviously a teenaper shooting...but I didn't know that hi-point made 380s. LOL
    https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...aylon-burnett/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me.
    Daylon Burnett (left), 15, died at Arkansas Children's Hospital at 5.35pm on Wednesday, two days after he was shot at his school. His alleged killer, Thomas Quarles (right), 15, appeared in court on the same day and was charged as an adult with first-degree battery
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...as-school.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40042730-9325889-image-a-7_1614868520491.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	14484
    The Perp
    You can go here and argue with all the libturds about this: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...hool-dies?rl=1
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That buck is 15 max in the picture with it holding the fake money? No way, even if niggers mature faster than humans. I've suspected for a long time that niggers fake birff certificates so a niglet appears a few years younger, to extend welfare benefits.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas

Niggers are always shooting each other. In fact, the #1 cause of death for niggers is other niggers! But somehow, this is all still Whitey's fault.

Wait for it...wait for it...ann actual quote from his mammy Keisha.

Obviously a teenaper shooting...but I didn't know that hi-point made 380s. LOL
    https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...aylon-burnett/
    Poor nigger. The liberal mob is always telling me only whites commit school shootings. Funny thing is, the last 20 or so I have seen are niggers, usually at a feetsball game. Bye nigger! Enjoy yo wangz kang!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That buck is 15 max in the picture with it holding the fake money? No way, even if niggers mature faster than humans. I've suspected for a long time that niggers fake birff certificates so a niglet appears a few years younger, to extend welfare benefits.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that money is real it probably is crack money or it stole it from an old white woman's home who doesn't trust banks.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If that money is real it probably is crack money or it stole it from an old white woman's home who doesn't trust banks.
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another gangsta future inmate nigger gunned down in his prime.Good fucking riddance!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the stupid fucking creature never got around to breeding before it was ' redistributed ' - the BBC would love that nigger in the bow tie picture as they seem to be obsessed with these misleading images.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !