Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, no one feels pity for the toxic sow:

Megyn Kelly
    @megynkelly

Mar 5

It’s so hard to be Royals, live in a castle, have a huge staff and your every need taken care of by British taxpayers, only to toss it all for hundreds of millions in the US for (doing what exactly?) and life in a $14m mansion. My heart breaks for them!

Bethenny Frankel

Cry me a river...the plight of being a game show host, fairly unknown actress, to suffering in a palace, w tiaras & 7 figure weddings for TWO WHOLE YEARS to being a household name w @Oprah on speed dial, fetching 7 m for interviews, hundreds of millions in media deals.
    I don't know who the two above are, but hideous, botoxed mudshark Chrissy Teigan - (she's a "big name"?) - does feel bad for the bitch and doesn't know how to express herself except in vulgar words:

But several big names have backed Markle. Earlier this week, Chrissy Teigen expressed her fear that the nonstop criticism of Markle could negatively affect her pregnancy.

"This Meghan Markle s*** is hitting too close to home for me," Teigen said in a tweet. "These people won’t stop until she miscarries. F****** stop it."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Megyn Kelly is the fake conservative that even liberal Fox fired. Then she bombed at NBC in two different shows. NBC wound up paying the rest of her contract so they could put in a show that would get viewers worth the time slot.

Frankel was a C-list actress at her peak, and she is noooooooot looking good when she wasn't that attractive to begin with.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Megyn Kelly is the fake conservative that even liberal Fox fired. Then she bombed at NBC in two different shows. NBC wound up paying the rest of her contract so they could put in a show that would get viewers worth the time slot.

Frankel was a C-list actress at her peak, and she is noooooooot looking good when she wasn't that attractive to begin with.

Doesn't ring a bell. Shows how much TeeVee I watch. But I guess I'm not missing anything.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The halfblood prince has really pissed on his chips and farted on his weetabix at the command of his grasping half chimp wife. There is no coming back from this.

The Royal family are not known for their forgiving nature.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What bugs me is the niggers jumping on the rayciss bandwagon, thinking the gold-digging whore is hated for the "colour of her skin". No. That's not it. She looks nearly white but it's that she, like all her species, behaves like a nigger. It's never skin colour. A nigger could be as white as I am but still act like a nigger.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What bugs me is the niggers jumping on the rayciss bandwagon, thinking the gold-digging whore is hated for the "colour of her skin". No. That's not it. She looks nearly white but it's that she, like all her species, behaves like a nigger. It's never skin colour. A nigger could be as white as I am but still act like a nigger.
    If we judged niggers by the content of their character, it would be the same as judging them by the color of their skin.

Markle whined to Orca "I didn't want to be alive" because of all the horrible things it says it went through. It still doesn't have to work an honest day, how can that really be so tough?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger will be the downfall of the royal family. Coupled with all the "religion of peace" still around it is all over.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12