Originally posted over in the Visitor forum.

I know, this is shocking, just shocking to find a "teen" nigger already committed a lot of violent crimes.

Pamela Cabriales died days after a 14-year-old boy allegedly shot her on Feb. 20, while she was on her way home from dinner with a friend, family members have said.

Cabriales was driving her 2008 Land Rover and was stopped at a red light in the area of West Colfax Avenue and Interstate 25 in Denver on that fateful Saturday night, her brother and officials have said.

The 14-year-old, who was otherwise unidentified because of his young age, and an 18-year-old named Neshan Johnson were in a dark-colored Honda Accord stopped in front of Cabriales’ SUV, officials said. A witness told police the shooter, later identified by investigators as the 14-year-old, got out of the passenger side of Johnson's vehicle and opened fire, shooting "eight shots through the windshield of my sister’s car," Alex Cabriales said.

She died at the hospital on Wednesday, leaving behind a 6-year-old son, who she was supposed to pick up from her father’s on the Sunday after the shooting.
A spokesperson for the district attorney’s office would not comment on the teen’s record, which local news station FOX31 Denver has confirmed through law enforcement sources. A spokesperson for the office previously confirmed to Fox News that authorities are seeking to try him as an adult.

"This crime could have been prevented if the government would have been doing their job," Cabriales told Fox News. "This is a crime that could absolutely have been prevented if they had been a little bit tougher on this individual."

Cabriales previously told FOX31 the teen had "the criminal history of a 20-year career criminal."
https://www.foxnews.com/us/brother-c...-years-earlier

A few of us say this a lot. Every every defense attorney, every prosecutor that gives a sweet deal, every judge that's lenient on a nigger, every juror that votes to acquit, every parole board member that votes to let a nigger out, needs to be tried as accessories to a nigger's future crimes. This nigger deserves the needle, and so does everyone that helped let it get out.

In a blue state like Colorado, I'm worried it'll be charged as a juvenile, then get out at 18 to kill more innocent people.