Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM rakes in $90 million- apes with outstretched paws surround it looking for gibs muh dats

No, silly niggers Soros and Bill Gates gave BLM that money to pay for you to burn down cities and annoy whitey! Not for you to take home and buy malt likka, kfc, blunts, rims and ho's with! That's what the 'stimulus' check was for.
    Michael Brown’s father, Ferguson activists demand $20M from BLM

The father of Michael Brown and other activists from Ferguson, Missouri, are demanding financial support from Black Lives Matter after the organization revealed it raised over $90 million last year.

Michael Brown Sr., whose son was fatally shot by a white police officer in August 2014, along with the other activists who helped propel the movement, want $20 million from the group to help their community.

“Where is all that money going?” Brown Sr. asked in a Tuesday press release from the International Black Freedom Alliance.

“How could you leave the families who are helping the community without any funding?”
    https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/michae...-20m-from-blm/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is almost as bad as a nigger winning a bit lotto prize, and all the fambly want their new cars and KFC every night for a year. Niggers get texted night and day by a third cousin who heard about $500 winnings from a scratch-off or Pick 3.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused here. The ape knew who it's pappy was?

I'm calling bullshit. It probably just showed up for the money train after the nigger got made good.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope every nigger sues BLM and they have to divide the money between every last one of them. They’d all end up with around 5 bucks and BLM would be drained quicker than a western society introduced to a plague of niggers.