Close

Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

GPA 0.13 is passing, Baltimore

Baltimoron: GPA of .13 makes you a genius.
    Could you imagine a GPA of retard is passing?

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/projec...s-with-013-gpa

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

ONLY fo' niggers!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only niggers could be a niglet fart away from failing everything, and it's near the middle of its classmates' GPA! It sounds like it got a D in one class, then got an F in all of the other 7 classes.

Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”
    His transcripts show he’s passed just three classes in four years, earning 2.5 credits, placing him in ninth grade. But France says she didn’t know that until February. She has three children and works three jobs. She thought her oldest son was doing well because even though he failed most of his classes, he was being promoted. His transcripts show he failed Spanish I and Algebra I but was promoted to Spanish II and Algebra II. He also failed English II but was passed on to English III.
    Restarting all of high school? That's still too advanced for that nigger. It should restart in 1st grade, in a 100% nigger school so it can't prey on small human children.

I smell nigger lotto and complaints to the principal, district superintendent, maybe the mayor and governor. The school didn't fail the nigger. The nigger failed itself, because it's a nigger. The mammy sow failed itself by thinking its niglet was all smart an sheet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    France’s son attends Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visual Arts in west Baltimore.
    Well, they put it in the right skoo!

What could have gone wrong here, I wonder:

As we dig deeper into her son’s records, we can see in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days.

The district says students received a letter about their academic status this past summer, and records can be accessed through the campus portal. When a student is absent, an automated call is placed to the number on file. The statement also said the school conducted recent home visits and the student’s parent visited the school. France says none of that happened.

If the district determines that the school has made every effort to work with the family and offer support but that the student has continued accruing unexcused absences, charges will be filed against the parent or guardian in district court."
    Yes, I suppose the school system did fail. It should have hauled this woman off and charged her.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another .02 and the nigger would be qualified for garbageman.
    What a fuckin joke.Libs catering to stupid mindless knuckle draggin niggers.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

“Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

No nigger, DNA and evolution have failed you and your shitskinned offspring

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, they put it in the right skoo!

What could have gone wrong here, I wonder:

Yes, I suppose the school system did fail. It should have hauled this woman off and charged her.
    Haha, this boon thought the lil nigger was doing well? This shows how involved they are in they kiyids lifeses. I sit down and do homework with my kids. Stupid nigger. I don’t even need to see it to know exactly what it looks like.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    File this under: Niggers are stupid and lazy
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

No nigger, DNA and evolution have failed you and your shitskinned offspring
    Niggers fail in school because the school tries to teach niggers things they are not designed to do. For example, instead of teaching mathematics, a nigger needs to be taught how to properly clean a toilet or mop a floor. Instead of reading the nigger should be taught to pick tobacco or cotton. If the school would just adjust the curriculum to suit the simple nigger mind, nigger grades would show a marked improvement.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what happens when you set the bar at nigger level.

Baltimore HS student fails all but 3 classes over 4 years, ranks near top half of class'

'Baltimore HS student fails all but 3 classes over 4 years, ranks near top half of class' (yahoo.com)

You have to listen to the video. He did not pass all but 3. He only passed 3 and barely with a D- average. Of course it wasn't the niggers fault. "It was the skoo who failed him..." It wasn't the parents who over 4 years did nothing and did not care to even check his report card. Nope, it was the "man" who caused him to fail. This is what happens when you send a nigger to the next grade with a 0 GPA for the previous year.

Here is the kicker.

A Baltimore high school student passed FAILED all but three classes over four years and still graduated near the top half of his class with a 0.13 GPA, according to Fox 45 Baltimore
    .' - Corrected the authors attempt at dats raysis.

This shows you just how low that bar is set for niggers. Funny thing is though they are making him return back to the 9th grade.

I bet somehow they just give him his diploma anyway. Not that it matters as the nigger will just end up doing what niggers do. Just send him to nigger U and get it over with.

His highest grade was in health ED. For fucks sake all you have to do is show up to get an A+ in that one.

Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 03-04-2021 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Fixed wrong link
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the public schools in Baltimore are essentially 100% nigger, a human child wouldn't stand a chance.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mammy buffarilla sent the chillunz to skoo, just so they would get fed breakfast and lunch,
    and free up her nigger nest for dranken, smokin' da crack and muh dikkin'.

22. Likes Whitey Ford, InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Niggers fail in school because the school tries to teach niggers things they are not designed to do. For example, instead of teaching mathematics, a nigger needs to be taught how to properly clean a toilet or mop a floor. Instead of reading the nigger should be taught to pick tobacco or cotton. If the school would just adjust the curriculum to suit the simple nigger mind, nigger grades would show a marked improvement.
    no shit, if they would teach the nigger something they’re (well, not good at but could possibly do) imagine how cheap I could get a plain cotton fruit of the loom shirt.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Restarting all of high school? That's still too advanced for that nigger.
    I've never heard of nigger students getting left back one grade, let alone restarting high school. Could this be the vanguard of some new libturd strategy, to hire more teacher's union pukes, and keep the public school/kennel open for niggers until age 30.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've never heard of nigger students getting left back one grade, let alone restarting high school. Could this be the vanguard of some new libturd strategy, to hire more teacher's union pukes, and keep the public school/kennel open for niggers until age 30.
    That's a good possibility. You'd think niggers would love being older in high school, where they can pimp and deal drugs.

Doesn't child welfare/SNAP/WIC continue until 18 or someone finishes high school?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's a good possibility. You'd think niggers would love being older in high school, where they can pimp and deal drugs.

Doesn't child welfare/SNAP/WIC continue until 18 or someone finishes high school?
    The dirty little secret (and reason why any nigger ever gradumates high skoo at all) is that all federal funding for students stops at the end of the school year when the kid turns 18. That's why most just push them out the door with a worthless diploma. That plus the fact that niggers could be in HS until they turn 30 without enough credits to graduate forces the schools to do this.

It's probably better this way since you don't want your 13 year old freshman daughter riding the same bus with a felonious 25 year old nigger child rapist. It's bad enough that they have to deal with the 6 year old nigger rapist.

Schools would be a nigger free for all if they didn't do it.

There is nothing here that couldn't be solved by strict segregation or better yet, relocation BTA.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they need to do is create a special school for niglets. You could call it the 'Performing Arts School For African Student Development' so hey can't call you racist. The niglets could spend 5 minutes a day 'learnin' dem maffs' and the rest of the day 'learning' rap, dance and bakkabawl. We could make it a boarding school so they stay there 24/7 too. And then when they 'graduate' we could send them on tour to dance and be niggers back to apefrica. They could go on a never ending tour of apefrica bix nooding and dancing as a part of a 'performing arts troupe.'
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump tried to give these niggers options with charter schools, but the corrupt gorilla run school unions made it impossible.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The mammy buffarilla sent the chillunz to skoo, just so they would get fed breakfast and lunch,
    and free up her nigger nest for dranken, smokin' da crack and muh dikkin'.
    Tru Dat!! Skoo beez a cafeteria and Day Care fo' nigger mammies!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What they need to do is create a special school for niglets. You could call it the 'Performing Arts School For African Student Development' so hey can't call you racist. The niglets could spend 5 minutes a day 'learnin' dem maffs' and the rest of the day 'learning' rap, dance and bakkabawl. We could make it a boarding school so they stay there 24/7 too. And then when they 'graduate' we could send them on tour to dance and be niggers back to apefrica. They could go on a never ending tour of apefrica bix nooding and dancing as a part of a 'performing arts troupe.'
    Definitely WORKS for me!! BEST idea YET!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast