Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugly mutt attacks Asian man

Racist ugly nigger mutt with a burglar mask attacks Asian man for no reason.

Video of attack:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-man...222227575.html

Nigger mutt:
    Notice how angry the racist nigger is.
    https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...ubway-station#

Folks, we need to call them racist every chance we get and get used to doing so, regardless of how you feel about Asians. The left calls whitey racist every chance they get.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NYC niggers have free reign to do whatever they please with little to no consequences.Nigger lovin lib city.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Folks, we need to call them racist every chance we get and get used to doing so, regardless of how you feel about Asians.
    The left has worn that word out so completely, that it is now meaningless. When woketurds called me that online, I used to put up videos taken when the OJ Simpson verdict was announced, where entire student bodies at nigger schools leapt to their feet in unison, cheering hysterically. Where niggers in cities all over the country literally jumped for joy,and danced in the streets. Show me one instance where 90%+ of whites celebrated a murderer escaping justice. That was all the proof anyone needs of how racist blacks really are, and the woketurds had no answer for it. Of course, YouTube has disappeared all those videos, scum that they are.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post