Crap Beast Nigger Cop Arrested for Double Murder

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bryan Riser.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	14482 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	43 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14483

So the sub-cockroach Ape-firmative Action mega-turd crap-beast police lucifer ...er officer... Bryan Riser was ape-rrested this morning in Dallas, Texas, on charges of two kidnappings and double murder.

As far as I can tell, its victims were human.

Bryan Riser, you worthless son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo: I wish you the most pain-filled season of your entire useless lifetime while awaiting your trial and ultimate goodification by the needle, for which Texas is famous. May your shower times and bed times be especially painful for you. May every fellow NU student who is human (i. e. non nigger) see you as their punching bag and may every sex-crazed filthy obese ugly nigger koon-panion see you as rape-able.

Complete story here:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...apital-murder/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Capital punishment takes years. But if they put the nigger police officer in with general population, he won’t last very long.Nigger inmates hate cops.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Capital punishment takes years. But if they put the nigger police officer in with general population, he won’t last very long.Nigger inmates hate cops.
    We can hope for swift justice for the nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We can hope for swift justice for the nigger.
    Texas,they ought to just grab a rope and find a tall tree.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FYI to you and everyone else: I edited the link to remove the tag after the actual URL. These are tracking tokens which sometimes can be traced back to you, in this case a social media account. It also allows anyone who clicks on the link to be traced back to the original token.

So take a quick look at any links you post, and if something is http://www.whateversite.xyz/newsarticle.html&fbcid=12345, it's same to remove everything from & to the end.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Sandman!

I continue to believe that this is among the best moderated and administered forums on the innerwebs!

9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome! We pride ourselves on anonymity for the site and our valued users.

The tags started as simple advertising, and when I started noticing them, I'd cut them out when giving someone a URL, just to make it shorter. In the last couple of years, though, I've gotten suspicious about government use of the tags. Social media are the biggest offenders in turning over users' information. You know the old saying about just because you're paranoid? Well, they're out to get people who exercise freedom of speech, whether or not we're paranoid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The libturds at the Hill and Law and Crime comment sections are running their gobs as if the popo was a white Trumper
    https://lawandcrime.com/police/veter...apital-murder/
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...capital-murder
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    FYI to you and everyone else: I edited the link to remove the tag after the actual URL. These are tracking tokens which sometimes can be traced back to you, in this case a social media account. It also allows anyone who clicks on the link to be traced back to the original token.

So take a quick look at any links you post, and if something is http://www.whateversite.xyz/newsarticle.html&fbcid=12345, it's same to remove everything from & to the end.
    I already do that for FB links
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Thanks, Sandman. I had no idea! I don't want a mob of phony libtards and nigger-lovers coming after me with torches and pitchforks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize, most honorable Mr. Sandman. I had no idea that was happening. Thanks for all you do to keep this the best nigger -bashing and rump-lifter-bashing place on the webz!

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post