Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Dirty Ms. Dingus
    Chimpout Guest

Offensive Nigger was Offended and Wanted Charges Filed

A guy with supposed "white privilege" apparently couldn't make enough money to afford curtains, so, he hung a KKK flag over his window. A nigger neighbor saw it and is "traumatized" by the piece of cloth. The prosecutor declined to file charges saying,

"There is absolutely no question that what happened to Ms. Dinges was despicable, traumatizing and completely unacceptable, but, very unfortunately in my view, not a crime. The KKK flag, while intending to be visible to Ms. Dinges, was hanging inside of her neighbor's house."
    According to Michigan law, an ethnic intimidation charge would require physical contact, property damage or threats of such activity.

While I don't agree completely with the prosecutor's statement, and I think much of what was said is debatable, I agree with the decision not to prosecute. Niggers, coddlers, leftists and snowflakes need to learn that "the right to never be offended" is not in the constitution, does not exist and would curtail free speech if it did. To be honest, I feel offended, traumatized and fear for my safety every time I see a feral nigger offender while knowing what it is capable of. So, if laws start getting passed that prevent people from being offended, one of those laws needs to require niggers to not be seen or heard in public and to self quarantine indefinitely.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ku-klux...an-no-charges/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Ms. Dingus View Post
    A guy with supposed "white privilege" apparently couldn't make enough money to afford curtains, so, he hung a KKK flag over his window. A nigger neighbor saw it and is "traumatized" by the piece of cloth. The prosecutor declined to file charges saying,

According to Michigan law, an ethnic intimidation charge would require physical contact, property damage or threats of such activity.

While I don't agree completely with the prosecutor's statement, and I think much of what was said is debatable, I agree with the decision not to prosecute. Niggers, coddlers, leftists and snowflakes need to learn that "the right to never be offended" is not in the constitution, does not exist and would curtail free speech if it did. To be honest, I feel offended, traumatized and fear for my safety every time I see a feral nigger offender while knowing what it is capable of. So, if laws start getting passed that prevent people from being offended, one of those laws needs to require niggers to not be seen or heard in public and to self quarantine indefinitely.

The FAT SOW BALLOON LIP NIGGER was worried about a flag but not how her disgusting NIGGERS kill thousands a year. STFU NIGGER SOW.

He needs to blast johnny rebel -ship those NIGGERS back.

TAKE YOUR STIMULUS AND GO BACK TO EATING GORILLA IN SHT HOLE AFRICA.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The caption under the picture of the boot-lipped, morbidly over stuffed, tastelessly dressed and sinfully ugly sowpotamus in the article reads, " ... Dinges, the victim of the hate attack, ... ".

If there was no "physical contact, property damage or threats of such activity" as the law requires, I have to ask, how exactly was this a hate attack?

This is typical MSM thinking everyone is so stupid they don't catch things like that. Unfortunately, there are many who don't. People need to stop listening to organizations that betray the trust people have in the reporting being objective and factual and that engage in social gaslighting. I'm not holding my breath for it to happen, however.

I see the stupid nigger misspells it's surname as "Dinges" when the correct spelling is "Dingus" - a silly, foolish, dim-witted person. (Which describes niggers, except for the "person" part).

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnLootMurderthenKFC View Post
    He needs to blast johnny rebel -ship those NIGGERS back.
    Now that's a good idea. It involves no physical contact, property damage or threats of such activity and is therefore legal, as long as it doesn't violate local noise ordinances. Too bad if niggers don't like the choice of music. Decent humans are offended by nigger cRAP music, so, fair is fair and it shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnLootMurderthenKFC View Post
    TAKE YOUR STIMULUS AND GO BACK TO EATING GORILLA IN SHT HOLE AFRICA.
    I like gorillas so I do not wish them to suffer the horror of being muh-dicked and eaten by niggers. Niggers can eat their traditional foods such as dirt cookies (made from vegetable oil, salt and mud), insects, undigested seeds picked from elephant dung, leaves and roots they find digging in the dirt in da muddahland.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That curtain is allowed under the first amendment .There should have been no fuss.Just like my Confederate flag I put up every morning g beside my American flag.If you don’t like it,don’t look at it you fucking monkey ass nigger!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Ms. Dingus View Post

I have seen a disgusting Black Lives Matter sign inside a niggers home and also in a mud sharks home and nobody complained about that. BLM is a domestic terrorist group just as dangerous if not more so then the KKK. The problem with BLM is there are so many nasty putrid mud sharks that support it. I see the world becoming just like this video from a Planet of The Apes film. This is what will happen if niggers take over. The statue in this clip is fitting for niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ZJ0F8Ik9E

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That curtain is allowed under the first amendment .There should have been no fuss.Just like my Confederate flag I put up every morning g beside my American flag.If you don’t like it,don’t look at it you fucking monkey ass nigger!

I still don't see any relationship between the Confederate flag and the demise of nigroes.

Just another ploy for Gibbs Me Dat!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that's a good idea. It involves no physical contact, property damage or threats of such activity and is therefore legal, as long as it doesn't violate local noise ordinances. Too bad if niggers don't like the choice of music. Decent humans are offended by nigger cRAP music, so, fair is fair and it shouldn't be a problem.

I like gorillas so I do not wish them to suffer the horror of being muh-dicked and eaten by niggers. Niggers can eat their traditional foods such as dirt cookies (made from vegetable oil, salt and mud), insects, undigested seeds picked from elephant dung, leaves and roots they find digging in the dirt in da muddahland.
    Thanks, daytime when the NIGGER sow walks by, a few mins of blasting - ship them Niggers back Send those apes back to the trees, ship those niggers back, ring that bell, shout for joy, white man's day is here Twenty million ugly coons are ready on the pier. Won't be enough to get a ticket. SONG WARMS THE HEART.

Sorry about your gorillas, but remember they're brighter than the NIGGER so they'll spear more little monkeys an have dirt cookies, with a tall glass of animal piss water hole spritzer.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers can eat their traditional foods such as dirt cookies (made from vegetable oil, salt and mud), insects, undigested seeds picked from elephant dung, leaves and roots they find digging in the dirt in da muddahland.
    Don’t forget there is an endless supply of their favorite food as well, other niggers! They wrap a tire around em, get some lighter fluid and it’s a nigg-r-que.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there's no money for curtains, and there's no Klan flag handy, and you really want to rile up a negro - press your nose up against the glass, so you look like a smash-nose, blubber up your lips, then point at your face. We did it to a corrections bus full of NYC niggers and caused a major chimpout.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Stinking niggers, they're worthless, instead of doing things for themselves, biggers want everything handed to them...things are getting very bad..and with that nigger-loving president we got now, things are going to get lots worse.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If there's no money for curtains, and there's no Klan flag handy, and you really want to rile up a negro - press your nose up against the glass, so you look like a smash-nose, blubber up your lips, then point at your face. We did it to a corrections bus full of NYC niggers and caused a major chimpout.
    I think that is a great idea. Hell I would just put a nice Planet of The Apes poster in my window to show I realize what nasty people have infested my street.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post