Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feetsball nigger Winslow sentenced for the usual - rape, other sex offenses, blah blah

A San Diego County judge sentenced former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II to 14 years in prison Wednesday for multiple rapes and sexual offenses committed against five women in Southern California.
    They just can NOT help screwing up for muh dik. I don't get it. There are legions of mudshark whores who would gladly lie down for the nigger, but he's just gotta get rapey.

Winslow was convicted of forcible rape, rape of an unconscious person, assault with intent to commit rape, indecent exposure and lewd conduct in public.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/kellen-wins...215452589.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger has a history of criminal acts since he was in college.Started by lying about being in the military.Then drug possession.then came burglary.Then it started raping and beating women.Nigger needs to do the rest of his life in NU.Proof that you can give a nigger the opportunity of a lifetime.But in the end,it’s still a nigger!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's it, 14 years? It'll be out in 10, max. Two years per muh dikk victim.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They just can NOT help screwing up for muh dik. I don't get it. There are legions of mudshark whores who would gladly lie down for the nigger, but he's just gotta get rapey.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kellen-wins...215452589.html
    Theyre broken, it turns them on more when it is only their idea and they hold power.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Theyre broken, it turns them on more when it is only their idea and they hold power.

The judge agrees with you:

“The vulnerability of the victims was no accident,” Bowman said, per the Associated Press. “It was the type of victim that you sought out yourself because you felt that perhaps they wouldn’t report the crime” or “wouldn’t be deemed credible by the jurors.”
    I bet the buck will be set free in a few years, and go right back to this sexual predation. There is no cure for being a nigger.

I don't think raping homeless women gives one elevated status in prison, except with other niggers, even if you're a big feetsball star. It would be nice if he got a taste of his own medicine.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post