Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Heroic officer charged with manslaughter for defending himself from knife wielding, mentally ill crack nigger

Manslaughter charge for OKCPD officer Clifford Holman in Bennie Edwards death

What part of 'Put The Knife DOWN!' didn't this nigger understand?

Deceased crack nigger Bennie Edwards.

Sgt. Clifford Holman shot Edwards, a Black man who experienced homelessness and psychosis, on Dec. 11 outside a north Oklahoma City shopping center. Police had been called to respond to an agitated man who was disturbing customers near 2111 W. Hefner Road.

Holman was not the first officer on the scene but had been requested as back up because he is a “certified Taser operator,” according to an affidavit included with today’s filing and embedded below.

Prater told NonDoc that body camera footage — unreleased so far by OKCPD — showed Edwards initially moving toward Master Sgt. Keith Duroy, who was not charged for the incident, with a knife before fleeing in the other direction.
    https://nondoc.com/2021/02/25/mansla...edwards-death/

And the ghetto nigs always take a short break from shooting, robbing and stabbing each other on these heatwarming occasions.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    homelessness and psychosis
    So forget that it had a knife. It was mentally ill and should have been responded to by crisis experts!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    So forget that it had a knife. It was mentally ill and should have been responded to by crisis experts!
    Who would have been serrated!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loss at all, a useless wigged out shit ape gone
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    A sheboon comes out and axes why yall be shootsin hiyim cuz he habs a knife. Well nigger, I didn’t have my sword and didn’t want to get stabbed so I shot the nigger and now he be deyad. I wish a van would pull up that literally says dead nigger storage and just chuck his ass in the back and everyone get on with their day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another fine officer being punished for doing his job and getting a dangerous savage knife wielding junkie nigger off the streets permanently.Liberals make me sick!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Who would have been serrated!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Another fine officer being punished for doing his job and getting a dangerous savage knife wielding junkie nigger off the streets permanently.Liberals make me sick!
    Liberals have gotten so bad that they'd rather have 1000 human cops get killed, with hundreds of grieving widows and thousands of fatherless children, than a single violent nigger get merely arrested. This is their new "social justice."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Liberals have gotten so bad that they'd rather have 1000 human cops get killed, with hundreds of grieving widows and thousands of fatherless children, than a single violent nigger get merely arrested. This is their new "social justice."
    Liberals need to be eradicated.