Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh noes Jewish kids are wearing nigger custome!

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dumb ass monkey nigger shit skin old baboon fuck was right.”No kid grows up with hate,you have to be introduced to it”. I didn’t hate until I was introduced to savage beast monkey niggers at at young age.In my first experience with them,I knew they were worthless pieces of monkey dung!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not exactly sure what Esther saving her people from Haman has to do with niggers.

Haman was actually an Amalekite, not a nigger. Esther most definitely was not a nigger, neither was King Ahasuerus whom she was married to. No niggers in the entire story, really.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The dumb ass monkey nigger shit skin old baboon fuck was right.”No kid grows up with hate,you have to be introduced to it”. I didn’t hate until I was introduced to savage beast monkey niggers at at young age.In my first experience with them,I knew they were worthless pieces of monkey dung!
    Great minds think ALIKE!! I saw my first nigger in the 1ST grade. I said to my mom "mommy he looks like a monkey!!"

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup - most of us are here because we couldn't understand from an early age, why the black menace was deemed to be of equal status. Black = failure. Simple.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Schvartzehs eating matzoh!! My best friend whom I've known for 44 years is Jewish and he told me that joke years ago!!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have now reached a point where kids' Halloween costumes are the subject of national news. And I notice it's a hysterical SJW bitch - Heather McKinnon - squawking about it. Another mouthy stupid, libtard hypocrite whining. I wonder how many ghetto nigs and/or aspiring cRappers Ms. McKinnon has befriended and invited into her home.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Great minds think ALIKE!! I saw my first nigger in the 1ST grade. I said to my mom "mommy he looks like a monkey!!"
    My dad used to take me the the park to feed pigeons or to the park playground every Sunday afternoon. I figure I was 4 or 5 yrs old. We would have a great time. Sometimes I’d meet and play with human children. But every once in a while nigglets would come through the park and scare the pigeons away. Or get on the merry-go-round and swings and act like chimps.They’d act savage and unruly.We’d be forced to leave.I knew a young age that niggers ruin everything. Therefore I avoided them all of my life.

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    yup - most of us are here because we couldn't understand from an early age, why the black menace was deemed to be of equal status. Black = failure. Simple.
    I never thought about the equal of status part. Because I was just too busy thinking about all of the fucking crime and damage niggers do.They are a ménace to humans!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a real good friend who calls himself a Jewish boy from New York. He's really not religious, eats bacon, and tells me he doesn't need a book to tell him to do what is right. Technically, he said his mother is Puerto Rican Hispanic white, so he says he's not a pure Jew. His father was not religious either, and had a jewelry business in New York way back when.

The funny part of the story is what his father called substandard diamonds. Supposedly, there's diamonds that have dark flecks within the gem, and therefore not the most sparkly and clear. Some of them really need to be used for industrial applications.

He said with a twinkle in his eye, "My dad calls them niggers".

I didn't know diamonds can be racist as well.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dad used to take me the the park to feed pigeons or to the park playground every Sunday afternoon. I figure I was 4 or 5 yrs old. We would have a great time. Sometimes I’d meet and play with human children. But every once in a while nigglets would come through the park and scare the pigeons away. Or get on the merry-go-round and swings and act like chimps.They’d act savage and unruly.We’d be forced to leave.I knew a young age that niggers ruin everything. Therefore I avoided them all of my life.
    Once again, GREAT minds think alike!!

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The funny part of the story is what his father called substandard diamonds. Supposedly, there's diamonds that have dark flecks within the gem, and therefore not the most sparkly and clear. Some of them really need to be used for industrial applications.

He said with a twinkle in his eye, "My dad calls them niggers".
    So introduce niggers into an otherwise valuable substance, and the beauty is completely ruined, leaving it useful only for hard work and to be thrown away later.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is funny. It sounds as though they were trying to pander to niggers by equating their “struggles” with that of fighting Haman. This is what you get for trying to pander to niggers! Niggers do not understand any kind of deep spiritual meaning behind anything. All they understand is das rayciss, muh dik, shooty shooty, stabby stabby and gibs me muh dats.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it’s ok for nigger sows to straighten their steel wool hair out like a white woman’s and niggers having their skin bleached.Personally, I am offended by that!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I saw my first monkey at age 5. I said "Mommy, he looks like a nigger". She agreed.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw my first monkey at age 5. I said "Mommy, he looks like a nigger". She agreed.
    You come from good stock !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    But check out these nigger costumes kids
    Those are funny, even if generous to niggers. They only wish their muh dikks were so big, and that their udders weren't scraping the ground.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it’s ok for nigger sows to straighten their steel wool hair out like a white woman’s and niggers having their skin bleached.Personally, I am offended by that!
    As am I!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whether people like the Jews or not, one thing is for sure, they are geniuses. Niggers are animals. No comparison.