Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger beats mother with child on a subway with coins in sock. I bet you coins were freshly stolen too.

Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 03-03-2021 at 01:17 PM.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Funny, I did that to a nigger in filthadelphia on a subway 38 years ago!! I got the idea from the bronson movie "Death Wish!!"

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Funny, I did that to a nigger in filthadelphia on a subway 38 years ago!! I got the idea from the bronson movie "Death Wish!!"
    I did that to a nigger who fucked w/me in gym class in 1979.I also got it from the Charles Bronson movie “deathwish”. Except, I used a large brass/steel Yale lock instead of coins ,knotted in a tube gym sock.Sparks flew off that nigger’s fucking head before it dropped! I got suspended.And when he found out what I did, my dad rewarded me with a hunting trip in Vermont.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I did that to a nigger who fucked w/me in gym class in 1979.I also got it from the Charles Bronson movie “deathwish”. Except, I used a large brass/steel Yale lock instead of coins ,knotted in a tube gym sock.Sparks flew off that nigger’s fucking head before it dropped! I got suspended.And when he found out what I did, my dad rewarded me with a hunting trip in Vermont.
    Your dad did the RIGHT thing!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Your dad did the RIGHT thing!!
    When I was 19 years old, in the early 80s, I would be left alone from around 6 to 7 pm to watch my dad’s package store while he went home to eat(we lived around the corner).One evening, a nigger walked in and pointed a 22 cal Jennings at me.I open the cash register and moved back while grabbing the S&W model 19 that was under the counter.Nigg got batwinged before he heard the shot!
    No, my dad was not proud of me. In fact, that’s what started the move for me to come here to Florida. We did not speak for years.He wanted me to just give the nigger the money (there was under $70)and forget about it.After that incident, niggers fucked with his store so much, he sold it.
    He had opened another small package store in another area,which he ran until he was in his 70’s(mid 1990’s). Almost 20 years after the incident, I spent a summer in CT to work on his rentals. I jokingly offered to watch his store while a worker had to leave.”Fuck no”was his reply.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    When I was 19 years old, in the early 80s, I would be left alone from around 6 to 7 pm to watch my dad’s package store while he went home to eat(we lived around the corner).One evening, a nigger walked in and pointed a 22 cal Jennings at me.I open the cash register and moved back while grabbing the S&W model 19 that was under the counter.Nigg got batwinged before he heard the shot!
    No, my dad was not proud of me. In fact, that’s what started the move for me to come here to Florida. We did not speak for years.He wanted me to just give the nigger the money (there was under $70)and forget about it.After that incident, niggers fucked with his store so much, he sold it.
    He had opened another small package store in another area,which he ran until he was in his 70’s(mid 1990’s). Almost 20 years after the incident, I spent a summer in CT to work on his rentals. I jokingly offered to watch his store while a worker had to leave.”Fuck no”was his reply.
    Nice work Jim!!