Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Never do business with niggers. Human rents home to rapper and regrets it

A human foolishly rented his LA home to feral pack of niggers and another rapper that you've never heard of. The nigger and its sordid gang then attempted to film a music video on the property, against the terms of the rental agreement. The nigger rapper was seen on camera, dragging the home owner off the property and being held back from further attacking the man by one of the associated chimps.

Never do business with niggers, so in this case, the outcome from the start was pretty much assured. There is a chance that the human didn't have any choice to rent to the nigger though under equality laws - you know, those unjust laws that uplift niggers and downgrade humans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...homeowner.html

Rapper DaBaby is accused of being a party to a violent tussle in which a 64-year-old man claimed he was 'beat, punched, spat on, threatened, shoved, and robbed' in confronting the rapper over the terms of their rental agreement.
    Video on the annoying DailyMail website.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very true!My liberal sister rented one of our CT apartments to a nigger family against my will. After learning a very expensive lesson, she will never do that again.Niggers are a total waste of time and money.Humans should stay away from the worthless apes as much as possible.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    A human foolishly rented his LA home to feral pack of niggers and another rapper that you've never heard of. The nigger and its sordid gang then attempted to film a music video on the property, against the terms of the rental agreement. The nigger rapper was seen on camera, dragging the home owner off the property and being held back from further attacking the man by one of the associated chimps.

Never do business with niggers, so in this case, the outcome from the start was pretty much assured. There is a chance that the human didn't have any choice to rent to the nigger though under equality laws - you know, those unjust laws that uplift niggers and downgrade humans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...homeowner.html

Video on the annoying DailyMail website.
    Bad choice on the property owner's part. I used to work for the philthadelphia housing authority. I saw the apes in their 'natural Habitat!!"

6. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can rap too. Bippity boopity boppity boopity mufugging muhfuggah blippity dippety croppety hoppity. Thats what this shit sounds like to me.

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s only a matter of time before “da baby” (what a hilarious name, good job nigger ) ends up at NU getting stitches for his asshole on a daily basis.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I can rap too. Bippity boopity boppity boopity mufugging muhfuggah blippity dippety croppety hoppity. Thats what this shit sounds like to me.
    You forget the " kill da whitey kill da whitey kill day white.....kill dem whitey....kill dem whitey " bit
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was he expecting? A pack of niggers who always revert to their ancestral savagery to behave like human beings and respect the property of others? When do they EVER do that? I'd rather have a troop of actual chimpanzees in my house. He is very lucky he escaped with his life and didn't end up being torn limb from limb and eaten.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rapper_posed_on_the_couch_in_a_pile_of_high_powered_weapons-a-6_1614781006770.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	14471

I wonder if he's learned his lesson after his up-close and personal Encounter of the Nigger Kind?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't feel sorry for this liberal, he is old enough to have experience nigger tnb in the past and learn. This is how young liberals become conservatives. They used to. Now days they just keep on blaming other people to excuse the nigger.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Guarantee you that cuck that rented to the niggers voted for Pedo Biden
    Oh yea sorry, muh dik, whywimmenz and kill da wy debil, bippity boopity.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEver rent to niggers. They always turn everything to shit. Urban blight is in their genes
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Renting to niggers... what a laugh!

How can anyone in their right mind think a short term nigger rental will be vacated in the same or better condition than in which it was rented out?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas