Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teens are suing their high school after being expelled over "blackface" GREEN acne masks

Green is the new blackface.

Two teens who were booted from an exclusive California Catholic school over a "blackface" photo are suing the school for $20 million — claiming they were actually wearing acne treatment masks.

The former students, identified only as H.H. and A.H., accuse St. Francis High School in Mountain View of overreacting to the "innocent" selfie and "scapegoating" the teens amid racial tensions in the wake of George Floyd’s police custody death, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
    According to the lawsuit, the photo of the two boys and a friend was taken in 2017 when they were just 14 — and was an attempt by two of the boys to show solidarity with the third, who suffered from bad adolescent acne.

All three teens snapped themselves with acne masks, the suit says. The treatment mask, bought by A.H.’s mother, was light green when applied and turned dark green after drying.
    The following day, St. Francis Principal called H.H.’s parents, telling them the photo "isn’t about intent. It’s about optics," according to the lawsuit.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/teens-sue...ce-allegations
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's wrong with black face anyway?

Niggers should take humans dressed like coons as a compliment!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legal action is the best remedy when dealing with libtards.

If the communist creeps expel you or fire you or harass you because you wont grovel then sue them.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a link to an article which includes a picture of the boys in "Blackface" acne masks https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...kface-n1259464

7. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    Here's a link to an article which includes a picture of the boys in "Blackface" acne masks https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...kface-n1259464
    It looks far more like jungle camouflage paint to play Army.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    In June 2020 — in the midst of the Black Lives Matter movement following the police shooting of George Floyd in Minneapolis — St. Francis became involved in a number of racial scandals, including one where recent graduates of the school posted a meme about Floyd's death on Instagram

This is from that article you posted. I didn’t realize George the drug overdose nigger was shot by police too. They wonder why they’re called fake news.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    In June 2020 — in the midst of the Black Lives Matter movement following the police shooting of George Floyd in Minneapolis — St. Francis became involved in a number of racial scandals, including one where recent graduates of the school posted a meme about Floyd's death on Instagram

This is from that article you posted. I didn’t realize George the drug overdose nigger was shot by police too. They wonder why they’re called fake news.
    In 20 years when his statue is defaced we will be seeing liberals remembering how he was lynched while just buying diapers and put his hands up to cooperate but even Chauvin gunned him down in cold blood. Then after he was resuscitated he was injected with drugs and strangled while he begged for his life. That poor innocent black man. He din't du nuffinz!
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    In 20 years when his statue is defaced we will be seeing liberals remembering how he was lynched while just buying diapers and put his hands up to cooperate but even Chauvin gunned him down in cold blood. Then after he was resuscitated he was injected with drugs and strangled while he begged for his life. That poor innocent black man. He din't du nuffinz!
    It’s an awesome time to be alive! Statues of career criminal drug addled niggers being erected. I need off this planet.

12. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It looks far more like jungle camouflage paint to play Army.
    I agree with you it does look like paint you'd use to play army, I just typed in Blackface because that's what the article(s) claimed the boys were wearing.