I try to be a good person. A Christian person.....but this time I am so enraged that I feel I can't express myself without what is generally considered offensive language.The nigger loving, libtard, brain dead, virtue signaling left has attacked an American icon.They have cancelled Dr.Seuss, because apparently, after 75 years, his books are racist.WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.WRONG.
WITH.THESE.PEOPLE???
Obama read these books,and he should know racist....I grew up with Suess and and so did millions of other people of all colors.He did more for childhood literacy than anyone.And while fucktard Biden was all for this latest idiocy, it started, I believe, with a virginia school board that wanted the world to know how "woke" they were.I doubt one child or parent ever was offended by the books until the ruling class told them to be.This is not due to the stolen election, this is just purely an attempt to appease niggers and other bothersome organisms.This is a damn terrifying glimpse into the future of our country.I fear our once great nation is finally fucked up beyond repair.How in the bloody fucking hell can we compete against other nations and win, when we can't even overcome a fucking kids book?
This school board should have been laughed at like fucking joke that they are, but instead they elevated to the position of childhood literature watch dogs.This country sucks.This world sucks.And most all of goes back to fucking monkey shit niggers and those who kiss their filthy asses.I am a grown ass man and literally cry when I see what my once great nation has become.If not for my wonderful wife and my cats I really don't think I would care if I even woke up tomorrow.Sorry to be such a downer, but at least here I have an audience that is somewhat sympathetic.
Thanks, and have a good night.
Oh...and happy birthday, Dr.Seuss.