Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread

Thread: For real???

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

For real???

I try to be a good person. A Christian person.....but this time I am so enraged that I feel I can't express myself without what is generally considered offensive language.The nigger loving, libtard, brain dead, virtue signaling left has attacked an American icon.They have cancelled Dr.Seuss, because apparently, after 75 years, his books are racist.WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.WRONG.
    WITH.THESE.PEOPLE???
    Obama read these books,and he should know racist....I grew up with Suess and and so did millions of other people of all colors.He did more for childhood literacy than anyone.And while fucktard Biden was all for this latest idiocy, it started, I believe, with a virginia school board that wanted the world to know how "woke" they were.I doubt one child or parent ever was offended by the books until the ruling class told them to be.This is not due to the stolen election, this is just purely an attempt to appease niggers and other bothersome organisms.This is a damn terrifying glimpse into the future of our country.I fear our once great nation is finally fucked up beyond repair.How in the bloody fucking hell can we compete against other nations and win, when we can't even overcome a fucking kids book?
    This school board should have been laughed at like fucking joke that they are, but instead they elevated to the position of childhood literature watch dogs.This country sucks.This world sucks.And most all of goes back to fucking monkey shit niggers and those who kiss their filthy asses.I am a grown ass man and literally cry when I see what my once great nation has become.If not for my wonderful wife and my cats I really don't think I would care if I even woke up tomorrow.Sorry to be such a downer, but at least here I have an audience that is somewhat sympathetic.
    Thanks, and have a good night.
    Oh...and happy birthday, Dr.Seuss.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being a Christian doesn't mean we don't get to be angry about unjust or even stupid things, and every day we see more and more happening.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes for real. There's something in the water that has all these scum thinking the NIGGER is human. WHTRASH are even saying they hate being white, must be upset ( LOL ) we've handed NIGGERS a free ride in life, forced NIGGERS to be given jobs they shouldn't be doing, lowered test scores, lowered crime standards, jail time, but never for the humans that made this country, brought the NIGGERS that were sold by their own race to a great place or they'd still be living in a fking vile hole eating gorilla.

Now we're allowing schools to teach white kids they're no good an NIGGERS are better. Allowing NIGGERS to destroy our history and are allowed to have anything NIGGER, but we can't have anything white.

With the youth an mudsharks coddling these worthless NIGGERS today, this country will be a worse pile of sht in 40 years. Sorry for the dim outlook.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    You can bet your ass and last dollar that NONE of the limp wristed 'Arty-Farty' trash and screeching, hairy arm-pitted, horse faced, hand wringing 'Fuglies' who drive this B.S have ever held a PRODUCTIVE job let alone run their OWN income producing business. If they did they would be preoccupied '24/7' with things that MATTER!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I also. They've destroyed this nation.
    I came here to post that there has now been established a George Foyd Square, but this story beats all.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    I try to be a good person. A Christian person.....but this time I am so enraged that I feel I can't express myself without what is generally considered offensive language.The nigger loving, libtard, brain dead, virtue signaling left has attacked an American icon.They have cancelled Dr.Seuss, because apparently, after 75 years, his books are racist.WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.WRONG.
    WITH.THESE.PEOPLE???
    Obama read these books,and he should know racist....I grew up with Suess and and so did millions of other people of all colors.He did more for childhood literacy than anyone.And while fucktard Biden was all for this latest idiocy, it started, I believe, with a virginia school board that wanted the world to know how "woke" they were.I doubt one child or parent ever was offended by the books until the ruling class told them to be.This is not due to the stolen election, this is just purely an attempt to appease niggers and other bothersome organisms.This is a damn terrifying glimpse into the future of our country.I fear our once great nation is finally fucked up beyond repair.How in the bloody fucking hell can we compete against other nations and win, when we can't even overcome a fucking kids book?
    This school board should have been laughed at like fucking joke that they are, but instead they elevated to the position of childhood literature watch dogs.This country sucks.This world sucks.And most all of goes back to fucking monkey shit niggers and those who kiss their filthy asses.I am a grown ass man and literally cry when I see what my once great nation has become.If not for my wonderful wife and my cats I really don't think I would care if I even woke up tomorrow.Sorry to be such a downer, but at least here I have an audience that is somewhat sympathetic.
    Thanks, and have a good night.
    Oh...and happy birthday, Dr.Seuss.
    PREACHING to the choir brother. WELCOME aboard!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnLootMurderthenKFC View Post
    Yes for real. There's something in the water that has all these scum thinking the NIGGER is human. WHTRASH are even saying they hate being white, must be upset ( LOL ) we've handed NIGGERS a free ride in life, forced NIGGERS to be given jobs they shouldn't be doing, lowered test scores, lowered crime standards, jail time, but never for the humans that made this country, brought the NIGGERS that were sold by their own race to a great place or they'd still be living in a fking vile hole eating gorilla.

Now we're allowing schools to teach white kids they're no good an NIGGERS are better. Allowing NIGGERS to destroy our history and are allowed to have anything NIGGER, but we can't have anything white.

With the youth an mudsharks coddling these worthless NIGGERS today, this country will be a worse pile of sht in 40 years. Sorry for the dim outlook.
    TROOF. maing!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a racist. I'm a speciest, because niggers are not human, hell, they're even sub-animal. More like turd.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    TROOF. maing!!

WORD MYS BROTHA, NOWA CANS YO GIBS MES DAT PRAYS BEAS TO GOD AMEN HALAYUYA !!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The libturds are gonna keep this shit up.It will never be enough for them.We need to stop them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    George Floyd Square! I expect that place will be a nigger bloodbath in no time!
    Can’t wait for the weekly news reports popping up of “worthless nigger asks another nigger for directions, pulls out gun and shoots him because he thought he was being disrespected on Floyd square” or “nigger brawl in front of Floyd statue over a KFC coupon” or maybe “new KFC opens on Floyd Square, runs out of chicken and gets burned down”
    Complete with a fancy ribbon and bow tie of blaming Trump and White Supremacy.

How about name a prison after the worthless turd? Floyd State Penitentiary?

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnLootMurderthenKFC View Post
    WORD MYS BROTHA, NOWA CANS YO GIBS MES DAT PRAYS BEAS TO GOD AMEN HALAYUYA !!!
    Sho NUFF, maing!!

BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    NIGGER.

Thank you NIGGER for proving my point the very next day, except this NIGGER doesn't want the bar lowered, this NIGGER wants it removed using the only thing a NIGGER has to hide it's failures,
    call it racist.

Rep. Bowman claims standardized testing is racist, - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jam...testing-racist

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "George Floyd Square", sponsored by the maker of fentanyl.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm not a racist. I'm a speciest, because niggers are not human, hell, they're even sub-animal. More like turd.
    That's an INSULT to turds!!

19. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    George Groid square

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    George Floyd Square! I expect that place will be a nigger bloodbath in no time!
    Can’t wait for the weekly news reports popping up of “worthless nigger asks another nigger for directions, pulls out gun and shoots him because he thought he was being disrespected on Floyd square” or “nigger brawl in front of Floyd statue over a KFC coupon” or maybe “new KFC opens on Floyd Square, runs out of chicken and gets burned down”
    Complete with a fancy ribbon and bow tie of blaming Trump and White Supremacy.

How about name a prison after the worthless turd? Floyd State Penitentiary?
    It'll be the new MLK Blvd., maybe even worse.

Maybe niggers will cap each other for jaywalking, because "Sheeit mugfuggah, nobodys gonna cross George Floyd Street!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That's an INSULT to turds!!
    Yeah, I made a mistake, my brother. Turds are way above niggers. They can serve as fertilizer. Niggers, they are pollutants.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Yeah, I made a mistake, my brother. Turds are way above niggers. They can serve as fertilizer. Niggers, they are pollutants.
    Remember, this never needed the government to accomplish something in life like NIGGERS.

And stinks less.