Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger johnson drives murder car

Teen ape NIGGER destroy another human life. The Velcro head NIGGER drove the car in which the killer got out an shot a mother. If the shooter isn't a NIGGER, the NIGGER probably forced the dirt to kill.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...3-ef56c94fb448

REPARATIONS = SHIP THE NIGGERS BACK TO STARVING LION SHT HOLE AFRICA.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I suspect all she did was flash lights at someone who cut her off or maybe was driving without lights. Now a little boy has to grow up without a mother, while two nigger shitbeasts live the rest of their lives at NU. They might even get clemency from a Democratic governor in 20 or 30 years. "Paid their debt."

When will niggers pay reparations to all humans for all the rapes, robberies and murders?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I suspect all she did was flash lights at someone who cut her off or maybe was driving without lights. Now a little boy has to grow up without a mother, while two nigger shitbeasts live the rest of their lives at NU. They might even get clemency from a Democratic governor in 20 or 30 years. "Paid their debt."

When will niggers pay reparations to all humans for all the rapes, robberies and murders?
    Excellent point, I've been thinking the same thing, also the billions in damage the NIGGERS have caused along with the free food, rent, heat, milk, cheese. Worried these VILE NIGGERS will be out in 20.
    Sure wish family would flip out and make these diseases GOOD.