Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, no. Et tu, Dr. Seuss?

If any of you have these books for your kids throw them away. Dr. Seuss is, indeed, rayciss.

“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises told The Associated Press in a statement that coincided with the late author and illustrator’s birthday.
    In “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street," an Asian person is portrayed wearing a conical hat, holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl. “If I Ran the Zoo” includes a drawing of two bare-footed African men wearing what appear to be grass skirts with their hair tied above their heads.
    https://www.mynbc5.com/article/6-dr-...mages/35692915
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If any of you have these books for your kids throw them away. Dr. Seuss is, indeed, rayciss.

Notice they don’t mind flaunting their woke bullshit while still making millions off of the man decades after his death. Dr. seuss is the second highest grossing dead celebrity currently.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m offended by liberals and their nigger pets.Let’s throw them away!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew they would find a way to link Trump to RAYCISS!:

In 2017, a school librarian in Cambridge, Massachusetts, criticized a gift of 10 Seuss books from first lady Melania Trump, saying many of his works were “steeped in racist propaganda, caricatures, and harmful stereotypes.”
    They just had to put it in there. They're just never going to stop are they?

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    US culture is literally promoting degeneracy aboard and at home.
    Americans still think everyone wants US style "freedom".

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m offended by liberals and their nigger pets.Let’s throw them away!
    We hate Robert de Oildrillo, but this is pretty funny. My answer is: yes!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19105847_1334372690017346_323481875861358366_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	14455
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did Bobby really say that? Maybe after his fleecing by his sow he doesn't think niggers are so great now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We hate Robert de Oildrillo, but this is pretty funny. My answer is: yes!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19105847_1334372690017346_323481875861358366_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	14455
    includes a drawing of two bare-footed African men wearing what appear to be grass skirts with their hair tied above their heads.
    I dont' get the problem with this. Niggers are STILL bare-footed and carrying spears. Oh, and eating each other. Dr. Seuss didn't even mention that so how was he rayciss?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did Bobby really say that? Maybe after his fleecing by his sow he doesn't think niggers are so great now?

I dont' get the problem with this. Niggers are STILL bare-footed and carrying spears. Oh, and eating each other. Dr. Seuss didn't even mention that so how was he rayciss?
    He didn't, it's a joke based on that movie "Meet The Parents."

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMg, they had some old fashioned pictures of foreigners in comical costumes of their lands and the woke shytes think we can't handle that today. I guess no matter where one lives, they all dress and act the same according to the SJW shitheads.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    He didn't, it's a joke based on that movie "Meet The Parents."
    Oh thanks I swear with all the insanity we are with faced every day I no longer know what's real or not.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?! Dr. Seuss was accurate!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL That's just a photoshopped meme. But, Dr Seuss used the word 'nigger' once at least in his career. No one seemed to mind then. Not until the woke nigger worshippers arrived.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

LOL That's just a photoshopped meme. But, Dr Seuss used the word 'nigger' once at least in his career. No one seemed to mind then. Not until the woke nigger worshippers arrived.

Artistic genius!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Did he really! I hold him in even higher esteem. What a truly great man.

I will not give gibs to the nigs
    I will not give gibs to the jigs
    Let all them starve, I give no damn
    This is my credo, Sam I am

25. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Dr. Seuss really did hate niggers!

In Judge magazine and College Research on Diversity in Youth Literature, Vol. 1, Iss. 2 [2019], Art. 4https://sophia.stkate.edu/rdyl/vol1/iss2/4Humor, he published over a dozen cartoons depicting Black people as monkeys and repeatedly captioned them as “n*ggers” (Cohen 212-13). For example, a cartoon Seuss made for Judge magazine in 1929 depicts a group of thick-lipped Black men up for sale to White men. The sign above them reads: “Take Home A High-Grade N*gger For Your Wood Pile” (Cohen 213). Other captions he used with his images of Black people included: “Disgusted wife: ‘You hold a job, Worthless? Say, n*gger, when you hold a job a week, mosquitos will brush their teeth with Flit and like it!’” (Cohen 213) and “My, my, n*gger, what an impression youse goin’ to make when you deliver this here wash to my clients” .

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're coming for the bears next!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.