Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cRapper and its sow have a "drug 'n rape" spree

Don't know if the victims were human, mudshark, or sow. Muh dik and muh poosay - niggers think about little else.

Five of the victims cited in the letters claimed they were raped or sexually assaulted by the couple. One of the women, a military veteran, says she was drugged by the couple after meeting them at a club; she was later taken to their hotel room — experiencing the effects of the alleged drugging — where she claimed Tiny bathed her and T.I., and the three then engaged in sex, during which the woman vomited.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220400470.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good! I hope they put the niggers in a cage for 20 yrs.I believe that’s the same low IQ c rap nigger who made the degrading and disrespectful video about Trump and Melania.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assuming they're innocent human victims, this is another warning to never talk to niggers, never accept a drink from a nigger, and if niggers insist on talking to you, finish your drink first and don't order another until the niggers are far away.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Assuming they're innocent human victims, this is another warning to never talk to niggers, never accept a drink from a nigger, and if niggers insist on talking to you, finish your drink first and don't order another until the niggers are far away.

Yes! "Niggers are not your friends!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Don't know if the victims were human, mudshark, or sow. Muh dik and muh poosay - niggers think about little else.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220400470.html
    NO surprise!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Hat tip: you got to put their names and other specific data in so the search engines might hit on your thread when people are searching on their favorite cRapper.
    Lawyer Seeks Sexual Abuse Investigation Against T.I. and Tiny T.I. and Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-02-2021 at 09:51 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    T.I. and Tiny are mild nigger rapper names. Now we have Charlemagne that god, Snoop dog, 6x9 or whatever it was, Meek Mill, etc.

I consider these as abominations to the English language. I want to communicate as a decent, learned person, not some literal African savage who has 0 respect to the culture that gives them waaay more than they deserve.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that Yahoo News posted this story under their entertainment section. Does anyone ever tell these people when something might not be a good idea?

Well, actually, I guess I was.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A rape spree is a typical family outing for niggers!