Close

Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers in the driveway

So I was watching a movie earlier. It ended, and I proceeded to head to the kitchen. I look out the window and see a car that was similar to my sister's boyfriends car. I look a little closer only to see two niggers by the car with the hood popped, angled so no one could get in or out. I pretty much immediately got away from the window and headed back to the living room. I was in there for a minute and literally thought to myself "if I get back to the kitchen and they're still there I'm grabbing my gun" but when I returned they had already gone. Now I wouldn't have just gone out guns blazing obviously but I wasn't about to be robbed. I could have seen this as a "let's lure whitey outside so we can rob him when he's dumb enough to offer help" scenario. That was a scary 30 seconds. I'm not sure how long they were out there but that could have ended really badly.

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover, Sambo liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were they parked on the street? Around blacks, never relax. You don't have to shoot first and ask questions later, but always be on guard, and assume niggers will jump you even if they're genuinely in trouble. We sometimes hear of a nigger with a broken down hooptie, then it carjacks a good Samaritan who stopped to help.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger whips are famously in disrepair and frequently break down.

Very possible it was just a hooptie that overheated and stopped running until it cooled down.

But seeing how they were niggers, as mentioned above...never relax around the blacks.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In NYC I had niggers park in my driveway alot, they are lazy using peoples driveways to fix their cars. Cause they don't own shit. they are lazy. Other places I would worry they might want to rob people etc.. Parking in NYC is hard to find.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grew up in Connecticut.And just down the street from public schools.Niggs would congregate in front of the house frequently.We even had nigger fights in front of the drive way.They would also like cutting through yards and jumping fences.But,my dad solved that by getting a German Shepard.Sheps hate niggs as much as we do!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Grew up in Connecticut.And just down the street from public schools.Niggs would congregate in front of the house frequently.We even had nigger fights in front of the drive way.They would also like cutting through yards and jumping fences.But,my dad solved that by getting a German Shepard.Sheps hate niggs as much as we do!
    Why do German Sheperds lick their @$$e$?? To get the taste of nigger OUT of their mouthes!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colin Flaherty has pointed out many times, with videos to prove it, that : Niggers aren't lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they don't need to make a phone call, they don't need help fixing their mechanical asshole, they don't need 50 cent for the bus. They do need an excuse for initiating robbery, assault and muh dik.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Why do German Sheperds lick their @$$e$?? To get the taste of nigger OUT of their mouthes!!
    I knew that was coming before I read your reply. LOL!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Dobermans hate niggers too.
    I think most any critter on the planet does too.

18. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live on a main road so they were in my driveway. I've heard stories about niggers trespassing and when white comes out the call the police (strangely enough) and play victim which is why I'd never go out guns blazing.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Colin Flaherty has pointed out many times, with videos to prove it, that : Niggers aren't lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they don't need to make a phone call, they don't need help fixing their mechanical asshole, they don't need 50 cent for the bus. They do need an excuse for initiating robbery, assault and muh dik.
    Brilliant journalist. It's too bad all the nigger lovers on YouTube shut him down for racist. Don't make the black kids angry was an eye opener.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who knows. Niggers are always out stealing.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread jogged something in my memory that I haven't thought about for 20 years or so.

When one lives and works in SoCal, one gets used to shitty traffic. Even though I was only 12 miles from my job at the time, it routinely took me 45 minutes to an hour each way to commute. Again, it just becomes an expected part of life.

One day, I was stuck in traffic on the 710 as usual, when I noticed a shitbox 80's Buick (as I recall) sedan on the shoulder of the offramp in front of me. I could see wisps of smoke coming from under the hood. It was clearly not steam. A couple minutes later, I moved a hundred feet or so closer, and saw two massive sowzillas exit the vehicle. They were knuckling around the hooptie looking at the smoke. I moved a little closer. The smoke was definitely getting thicker. One of the sows was flapping its blubbery arms in the air trying to flag down traffic exiting the freeway.

By the time I was almost parallel to the sows and their smoldering hooptie, I saw licks of flame coming up from under the hood. It was hard to see in the bright L.A. sunshine, but that whip was definitely on fire. I passed the offramp and stopped again. I looked back and the sows' hooptie was totally on fire. They were waddling as fast as they could away from it. That's when I realized, the dumb nigger shezillas had left the engine running. Gas was being pumped directly into the fire

I was openly laughing. These two valley girls in a BMW beside me were laughing at me as I laughed at the nigger sows and their now fully-engulfed hooptie. The black smoke was thick in my rearview mirror. A CHP motorcycle cop was coming up the shoulder with his lights flashing. I was past the offramp and couldn't see the hooptie or the sows anymore, but the sky behind me was black with smoke.

I have no doubt that the hooptie was a total loss. Niggers being niggers, they almost never have insurance. I'm sure everything in the vehicle was a total loss. In that traffic, there was zero chance a fire truck could have responded in time to save anything.

When I got to work, the TV in our office area was on and there it was -- basically a smoldering grease spot where a hooptie used to be. A couple of CHP officers were spraying it down with fire extinguishers, but there was nothing left to save. Those of you who have ever lived in the L.A. region know that at any given time there are at least a dozen news copters in the air looking for blood and guts. I was laughing hard when my boss came into the room. He hated niggers and was not shy about it. He was like, "What's so funny?"

I pointed at the two fat sows huddled together about 100' from the fire. I'll never forget his response: "They probably left their pickaninnies in the back seat..."

That made me laugh even harder.

God, I haven't thought about that for decades!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Brilliant journalist. It's too bad all the nigger lovers on YouTube shut him down for racist. Don't make the black kids angry was an eye opener.
    Just like "White girl bleed a lot!!" FUCK those niggers!!

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your instinct is to help people in distress but you just can't with niggers. You just can't trust them.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Your instinct is to help people in distress but you just can't with niggers. You just can't trust them.

If they were in my driveway, I would have had them push their jalopy back to the street. Of course I would have been armed and behind some decent cover. If they wouldn't, or couldn't comply, I would just call the cops. You can't trust a nigger, any nigger, as far as you could throw it. Not that you would want to touch one of those nasty, filthy things. Oh, and get the license plate number. You just might save another human some trouble.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of funny shit you see, I was downtown in congested rush hour traffic, stopped at a light in the curb lane. The red light cycle allowing plenty of knuckle dragging pedestrian traffic, so you have plenty of time to look around.

Suddenly I noticed ahead of me, just past the intersection, in the right lane, a Buick LeSabre, hood up, parked with the flashers on.

I knew it was a LeSabre because it was one of the few cars late 70's early 80's with rear facing amber turn signals, and probably the only boat size car with amber flashers to the rear. A niggermobile broken down I assumed.

So I'm eyeing the center lane in the mirror, figuring how I'm gonna get into the lane with 45' of shit behind me when as the light changed, the flashers on the Buick went off.

Cool. I started rolling through the intersection, relieved I wasn't going to have to force my way over into the center lane.

But before I knew it, I was up behind the Buick, no flashers but the hood was still up! WTF already!

The Buick wasn't moving so I had to wait for what seemed to be eternity to get around.

As I finally got a break and did, I looked under the hood as I rolled past, making eye contact with some spook, bolt cutters in one hand, lifting the battery out by its cut cables with the other! Only in Cleveland in broad daylight!

Fuckin shines! One double parks and another one rips off his battery while he's in the liquor store!

After my multi year tour of ghetto duty, nothing I saw surprised me!

N.A.A.C.P.

34. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    bolt cutters in one hand, lifting the battery out by its cut cables with the other! Only in Cleveland in broad daylight!
    It's amazing that nigger lived past the age of 2. Gas tankers crash in Africa, and dozens of niggers light up their lives bringing pots and pans to scoop up the spill. But a nigger using bolt cutters on a live battery?! I was freaked out at 16 when my driving teacher warned our class about jumper cables, how there's enough juice at the negative terminal to weld on a wrench.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's amazing that nigger lived past the age of 2. Gas tankers crash in Africa, and dozens of niggers light up their lives bringing pots and pans to scoop up the spill. But a nigger using bolt cutters on a live battery?! I was freaked out at 16 when my driving teacher warned our class about jumper cables, how there's enough juice at the negative terminal to weld on a wrench.

Not sure if I've ever heard of anyone being fatally electrocuted by an automotive battery, but I'm here to tell you they warehouse enough amperage to bring wrenches, rings or any other ferrous or non ferrous object that short circuits the terminals to a glowing cherry red.

N.A.A.C.P.

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Not sure if I've ever heard of anyone being fatally electrocuted by an automotive battery, but I'm here to tell you they warehouse enough amperage to bring wrenches, rings or any other ferrous or non ferrous object that short circuits the terminals to a glowing cherry red.
    At first I thought you wrote nigs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast