Nigers In Nigeria Eat Cop

Warning There Are Scenes Of Gruesome Savagery

http://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/pr...BbHMASVy6.html

These beasts are not human. No way.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We already know niggs ain’t human.This is just more proof.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most other animal species are not cannibals. These niggers are no different inside than the North American species. This needs to be shown to all the weepy "Oh, the poor niggers" libtards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That site openly says nigger!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great Ooglie Booglie! Looked like that one aborigine was eating a weiner on a stick! Well done!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Most other animal species are not cannibals. These niggers are no different inside than the North American species. This needs to be shown to all the weepy "Oh, the poor niggers" libtards.
    YEP!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dey wuz hungray

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have been killing and eating each other since they first swung down from the trees. When humans eat human flesh, like the Andes plane crash victims or Jeffrey Dahmer, it's either done in extremis (for the soccer players, death was the only other option and still some people chose to die rather than do it) or it's so horrendous, shocking, and rare it lives on in infamy (Dahmer). It's also the subject of horror movies (Hannibal Lecter) because normal human beings find cannibalism so repugnant and taboo they can hardly contemplate it without recoiling.

Niggers love chowing down on each other and on unfortunate captured humans. They don't do it because they're starving. For these sub-simian and savage creatures, cannibalism is something they choose to do and in which they, unlike most other species, gleefully engage all the time to this very day. So common is it, they even have a name for their nigger barbeque: "Long pork". I guess they like the taste.

This is not, and never has been human behavior. Niggers are not human and anyone who says they believe they are is either totally deluded or a lying hypocrite.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I wonder who got to eat the crispy niggers muh-dick..... you know they fought over it
    There's a part in Game of Thrones were Ramsay pretends he's eating Theon's cutoff member, then reveals he's just messing with him. "No! Pork sausage. Do you think I'm some sort of savage?" But a head nigger warlord would have feasted on what it considers a delicacy. Maybe it's like the legends about eating an enemy's eyes to see like he does. Niggers want to eat another's muh dikk to get powers in that way.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers love chowing down on each other and on unfortunate captured humans. They don't do it because they're starving. For these sub-simian and savage creatures, cannibalism is something they choose to do and in which they, unlike most other species, gleefully engage all the time to this very day. So common is it, they even have a name for their nigger barbeque: "Long pork". I guess they like the taste.
    A show on the National Geographic channel, To Catch A Smuggler, showed US Customs officers opening up packages of "Bush meat" - a chimp's arm, other limbs from who-knows-what, and then the crispy corpse of a whole dead critter. They explained that the niggers light the brush on fire, then collect the burned up animals, which are considered a "Delicacy". Who else but niggers would employ such a primitive technique ? Killing and eating albinos is witch doctor approved, as is the muh dikkin of turdlers to cure AIDS, so it's not really a stretch to go full cannibal.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They explained that the niggers light the brush on fire, then collect the burned up animals, which are considered a "Delicacy".
    It makes you wonder what did they do before they stole firemaking from Europeans and Egyptians. Just eat the animals raw, I guess.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's a part in Game of Thrones were Ramsay pretends he's eating Theon's cutoff member, then reveals he's just messing with him. "No! Pork sausage. Do you think I'm some sort of savage?" But a head nigger warlord would have feasted on what it considers a delicacy. Maybe it's like the legends about eating an enemy's eyes to see like he does. Niggers want to eat another's muh dikk to get powers in that way.
    Absolutely. Ramsay may have been a cruel and sadistic monster, but even he wouldn't stoop to the level of the nigger.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting beasts. That whole country should be nuked off the map....

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canibal - 167.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	14693

Cannibalism is SO TNB. You may remember the despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger muh-dictator Idi Amin (Idiot and Mean) which had as its maximum triumph over any enemy to cook and eat that enemy's body. Everything niggers do is disgusting to normal humans.

See story of Idiot and Mean here:

https://www.creativespeaks.com/2019/...man-eater.html

My work has taken me a number of times into Cuba. There I have met guys who were among the 36,000 Cuban soldiers that Castro sent to Anglola. Time and again I heard stories of Cubans captured by Angolan soldiers being killed and eaten. This is a totally nigger phenomenon. I would be surprised if we don't learn in the future that people who have disappeared even in the U. S. A. have in fact been eaten by feral niggers.

Story of Cubans in Angola here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_...tion_in_Angola

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black color coding indicates niggers are not human. Neanderthals were cannibals, but were the exception, not the rule. Can't even compare negroes to Neanderthals. Savage is even too mild a term.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post