Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Incompetent nigger cop shoots & kills unarmed white woman in front of her son for no reason- media silent

A shocking 2015 body camera video of a Burlington Police Department officer shooting a white woman in her yard in front of her young children has emerged online six years later.

Local officials fought a lengthy legal battle in Iowa courts looking to cover the incident up. In 2018, a federal judge forced them to release the video to the public, but it was largely ignored by the mainstream media and activist groups for political and racial reasons. The officer, Jesse Hill, is black, while his victim, Autumn Steele, is white.

Hill, who yells “I’m going to prison” after killing Steele, was never disciplined for the shooting. He testified that the family dog was attacking him, but this was later found out to be a lie. Steele’s family eventually won a $2 million dollar wrongful death settlement in their civil case. Separate litigation over the incident is ongoing due to Burlington’s stubborn refusal to release additional pieces of evidence proving wrongdoing by officer Hill.
    https://www.unz.com/estriker/video-u...ate-officials/

Shooting of Autumn Steele
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing! I thought this only happened to niggers. This woman truly was doing nothing. Niggers are always resisting arrest, trying to take a cop’s weapon, in the middle of committing a crime spree, etc. This is when your police racial narrative goes out the fucking window niggers!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking nigger!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never understood the "shoot the dog first" mentality of some cops. They will use nonlethal force on people first who are unarmed but shoot the dog first even if raiding the wrong house with a bad warrant and a barking poodle runs into the room.

I've long believed that anyone who is charged with the power of life and death whether police or military, should undergo a mental evaluation to make sure they are stable enough for the responsibility and not just wanting to shoot somebody with a license to do so.

I've met some of these types before. I knew that one of them in particular was a bottle of nitro waiting for a jolt. I prayed that when the Marines sent him packing that he didn't get a job as a regular cop which was his goal all along. They wouldn't hire him but he did get a job as a state park ranger. He still carries a gun. Stay away from state parks in (memory serves?) Washington. He might be working there.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I've met some of these types before. I knew that one of them in particular was a bottle of nitro waiting for a jolt.
    I grew up fishing next to all the salt water scoundrels, and the king of them all owned the local waterfront bait shop/fishing station. His son was a real chip off the old block, and we couldn't believe it when he got hired as a state conservation officer. I can't say he was a problem for our town's bay and ocean rapists, but he quickly got a reputation for pulling his weapon for no good reason. We heard he got in trouble over it, from one of the bay constables we knew, and we just about pissed ourselves when we heard their nickname for him was "Trigger". We wouldn't call him that to his face, but he was known as Triggs from then on. He finally pulled it on the wrong one, and got banished to parts unknown. Soon after, he retired, and was back out fishing next to all the boys. One of my friend's slipped and called him Trigg one day at the dock, and he gave him a look, but had to laugh, when we all cracked up.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, I'd be in prison for exacting revenge. This is the prime reason niggers should never be trusted to act as law enforcement. They couldn't trust them in the military so why think we can trust them now.