Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cummo is in deep caca...

Andrew Cuomo is as big of a piece of shit as can be found. While not down to the level of niggers, he is pretty damn close. So today there is another pretty and young ex-staffer making accusations against hizz-dis-honor. I hope that he is crucified and fried in broad daylight in Times Square.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he's done. The Lame Stream Media usually covers up these accusations, e.g. Biden. Not so this time.

What worries me is that it's a stepping stone to get NY's AG nigger into the governor's office. The first nigger governor was bad enough as a retard even more retarded than most niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when they eat their own. Once the Me Too squad gets on him, they are going to rip him to shreds. Of course, this is only one half of the equation for destruction. The other half is the media/political elect complex pulling their hands of protection away. Once these two things happen, nothing will save him.

I can't wait for the show.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mismanagement, corruption and outright thievery by this bird-faced cocksucker has gone on forever, then he kills over 10,000 nursing home residents. He has the gall to write a book about what a great leader he's been. This asshole wasted a billion dollars on a solar panel plant, battery factory and a movie / television studio in the middle of nowhere - all of which never made a dime, except for him and his crooked buddies. Then he has the nerve to say he's going to do it again. But just like they threw Hillary under the bus, for Obama, the Demorrhoids have decided that our nigger AG should be governor. We have no say in who gets installed.

7. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think he's done. The Lame Stream Media usually covers up these accusations, e.g. Biden. Not so this time.

What worries me is that it's a stepping stone to get NY's AG nigger into the governor's office. The first nigger governor was bad enough as a retard even more retarded than most niggers.
    Tru Dat!!

9. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

This is the most likely scenario. Liberals will turn on their own in half a hearbeat. It isn't so much what he has done because it is evident from their own history they will defend rapists and pedophiles if it suits their agenda. But they are prepping the sheeple on the left for the campaign to be saved by a nigger who will probably defund the police state wide making NY residents flee even further.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So even commicrats can get into trouble. Never thought that could happen.
    Remember Bill Clinton?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sexual stuff is just a cover-up for his more important crimes. Can anyone remember?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    The sexual stuff is just a cover-up for his more important crimes. Can anyone remember?
    I never heard any, I only listen to CNN. If you can't trust his brother to report the facts, who can you?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.