Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Frustration at the station

You guys ever get behind a nigger at a convenience store? Holy shit!!!!! They know how to drain away every second when you need to get in and out. First of all it will want to buy one of each of each kind of lottery ticket. Secondly it will want some special jive up your ass boutique cigarette or cigar to smoke it’s weed out of. Lastly, if the attendant doesn’t meet its outrageous demands for its ultra smooth grape flavored light cognac dipped blunt wrap to a T it gets very rude and belligerent and has a chimp out. If I were the shop keep I’d tell it to keep its banana peeling hands off the merchandise and get out.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I worked at a gas station, I hated dealing with niggers, but then again, it also irritated me when I had to deal with anyone that didn't want to follow the rules.

If we have a rule stating that we require an ID if you look like you are under 40, and you look like you are under 40, and you chimp the fuck out because you forgot your ID, well, you can go fuck yourself. And I would straight up say that to my customers, especially when they started acting like niggers.

I hate niggers, and I hate people that emulate nigger behaviors.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will go out of my way to stop at a convenience store I feel is nigger free... or has a high chance of being nigger free.

Can't trust those boons. As mentioned above, a Chimpout over anything can erupt into tragedy when out comes the Hi-Point and rounds fly until it hopefully jams up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hi point lol! I’d rather be beaten to death with a dildo than shot by a hi point.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I will go out of my way to stop at a convenience store I feel is nigger free... or has a high chance of being nigger free.

Can't trust those boons. As mentioned above, a Chimpout over anything can erupt into tragedy when out comes the Hi-Point and rounds fly until it hopefully jams up!
    I feel the SAME way about nigger free convenience stores!!