Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Joshua Jackson? Seriously?

I never heard of him until I watched the series "The Affair" but I liked him in his role. Out of all the women in the world - and he could have a choice - he chooses a jet-black sow to procreate with. He better hope he doesn't piss her off or a pot of boiling oil could be his fate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hollywood Power Couples.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	14415
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugly baby, coming up !

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    mental illness runs in Hollywood.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the man has a temper problem and knows his Hollywood career would be over in a flash if his wife got caught by the media with a BLACK eye or a FAT lip.

Not trying to make excuses here, but he could use her for a punching bag and nobody would have a clue!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    An oil driller like robert de zero.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Not trying to make excuses here, but he could use her for a punching bag and nobody would have a clue!
    I don't know, I think if he tried hitting that thing, for one he'd break every bone in his hand against nigger skull. Then it would go Battlesow Galactica on him and probably make him the male equivalent of Nicole Brown. And then we'd all laugh for days.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it a point of pride or used for bragging rights when drillers and sharks pick the ugliest, blackest nigger without even any superficially human look? You win, Joshua. Can't get a much blacker inkspot sow than that. Congrats.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Cat fur allergic, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    An oil driller like robert de zero.
    And bill dumblasio!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I never heard of him until I watched the series "The Affair" but I liked him in his role. Out of all the women in the world - and he could have a choice - he chooses a jet-black sow to procreate with. He better hope he doesn't piss her off or a pot of boiling oil could be his fate.

Name:	Hollywood Power Couples.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	14415
    Actually he does deserve a pot of boiling oil doused on him by this infernal blackest negress. What a human traitor, it disgusts me this kind of species mixing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine the lovely sprogs that would result from this mating. They would be blacker than the inside of a well diggers asshole.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it a point of pride or used for bragging rights when drillers and sharks pick the ugliest, blackest nigger without even any superficially human look? You win, Joshua. Can't get a much blacker inkspot sow than that. Congrats.
    Case in point.

Name:	anne-coulter-jimmie-walker.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	14429
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Case in point.

You know, I've read that Ann Coulter is just friends with that nigger, and hasn't burned coal. As a conservative pundit, she still has to portray she's not a racist. I know a lot of guys were furious to see this picture and cursed Ann because she "took their my ney from her books, and still had black friends". She was in Orange County last week for a book signing, got harassed by illegals and liberals. She replied, "good they're just here, not raping minors".

Has she really burned coal? I'm not sure. The moment I'm sure I'll curse her as a regular mudshark whore.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Case in point.

Good lord. That thing looks like some Hayshee voodoo zombie. Good friends? Yes, I'm sure they have so much in common just as I would have with some blacker-than-night, frightening looking nigger buck. Really, I wonder what they talk about, these two good buddies?

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good lord. That thing looks like some Hayshee voodoo zombie.
    Looks like Ann is a prankster. She handed him some gag binoculars with inked eyepieces.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one of the Good Times niggers, Jimmie Walker itself.

Name:	jimmie.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	14438

Supposedly they didn't date, but they look too close, and she may have burned coal anyway. I wouldn't put it past her. I used to like her columns quite a bit, until she turned on Trump.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

"... They would be blacker than the inside of a well diggers asshole."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one of the Good Times niggers, Jimmie Walker itself.

Name:	jimmie.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	14438
    OMG. Nigger didn't age well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to like her columns quite a bit, until she turned on Trump.
    I haven't forgiven her for that one yet. But she did have a valid immigration ax to grind. Trump capitulated on several immigration promises. He failed to build the wall to completion as well. Nevertheless, I don't think she had a valid reason to hate on him as openly as she did. Trump deserved better than that. The time for squabbling is not before re-election. That time is for closing the party ranks.

Rush taught us one thing as Republicans: Win first, squabble later.

In the end, I guess it's not like it mattered. Her backing him would not have saved him from the election bandits.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Trump did as well on the wall as could be expected. He never had the support of Republicans in Congress, and he resorted to admittedly unconstitutional means to start it up.

Republicans all over always find their own different reasons to turn against him. It's like Coulter was another sellout, still pretending she's a good conservative.