Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Animals stealing animals

If I was the judge I'd make these chimps change places with the dogs they stole. A week of living chained up would remind them to stop thinking they're so much better than the dogs they traumatized.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...aga-dog-walker

Niggers Fill Jails
    Chimpout Guest
    I gather the niggers will get a nigger judge and an all nigger jury and be set loose with no consequences at all. Love the typical lefty comments too like “why did he do this” or “horrifying footage” like they still live in ignorance to how common this behavior is from niggers. You could say any race would get the idea to steal a famous persons animals and hold them for ransom but only niggers are stupid enough to assume/know they can get away with it or their melanin magic will remove all evidence from the crime scene based on nigger science.
    Hopefully next time these niggers try to steal a tiger at the zoo.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did someone fall and bump their head? The media actually reporting a nigger did it and is at large? Wow!

"Authorities say the two, both described as Black..."

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are stupid.The two will be caught.Probably after they brag about it on social media

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Maybe the nigs thought they'd use the dogs for ransom but now, after shooting the dog walker, they know if they try to collect, they're more likely to get caught because the PoPo are looking even harder to find them. They're probably thinking they'll need to cut their losses and settle for a free meal of Kentucky Fried French Bulldog. Lady GaGa is a lefty POS anyway and Ithink It's likely she is a nigger coddler. Maybe she'll learn something but probably not. Either way, I feel sorry for the dogs. They have no choice in the mater. Be held and possibly eaten by niggers, or, continue to suffer living with Lady GaGa.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    While I don't condone any part of the TNB monkeyshines of this situation, this gaga Thing
    strikes me as a coal burner in the makng. When this self described "pansexual" thing encounters the right pavement ape you will see.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are stupid.The two will be caught.Probably after they brag about it on social media
    Happens EVERY time!! Da' "looks at Meez" is so STRONG with niggers that they have to film themselves committing crimes. Then the WORTHLESS apes are surprised when da poleez catch them!!

BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Happens EVERY time!! Da' "looks at Meez" is so STRONG with niggers that they have to film themselves committing crimes. Then the WORTHLESS apes are surprised when da poleez catch them!!
    They had too, couldn't find a human to rape and even most NIGGERS don't want the sows, the dogs never say no to a NIGGER needing love.

LOL.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Low IQ ignorant apes love to boast about the nigger shit they do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Low IQ ignorant apes love to boast about the nigger shit they do.
    Every SINGLE time!!