Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

3 asians been stab by niggers in brooklyn

Cops/Media say no racism.

2. Likes Sambo, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The legacy media will be spinning this as an attack by "white supremacists".

4. Likes Cat fur allergic liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lame Stream Media wants to make a big deal about "anti-Asian" attacks, but it's simply niggers doing the killing and destruction they do best, whoever the target is. "Illegal gambling operation" sounds like niggers knew what Asian game to raid, which is almost always organized crime. So I can't have a lot of sympathy for the victims. Still, find those niggers and send them off to NU, before they harm innocent people.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    The legacy media will be spinning this as an attack by "white supremacists".
    They already are. Just as in every other crime involving nigger on human they never mention the nigger. It is in this way that they frame the narrative and just lead you to think it was conservatives err "white supremacists". Sorry with all the media blitz trying to merge the two I got confused...

In this case though I do not feel bad for the Asians. They were involved in illegal gambling and involved themselves willingly with niggers who probably got upset when they lost.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The Lame Stream Media wants to make a big deal about "anti-Asian" attacks, but it's simply niggers doing the killing and destruction they do best, whoever the target is. "Illegal gambling operation" sounds like niggers knew what Asian game to raid, which is almost always organized crime. So I can't have a lot of sympathy for the victims. Still, find those niggers and send them off to NU, before they harm innocent people.
    From what I read on the comments, it looks like a bunch of friends playing that is all. They are literally excusing the niggers. Real illegal gaming would be much more people and guards. I been to real ones. Not into gambling but friends are etc.. They wanted to bring backup lol me.

10. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    They already are. Just as in every other crime involving nigger on human they never mention the nigger. It is in this way that they frame the narrative and just lead you to think it was conservatives err "white supremacists". Sorry with all the media blitz trying to merge the two I got confused...

In this case though I do not feel bad for the Asians. They were involved in illegal gambling and involved themselves willingly with niggers who probably got upset when they lost.
    Media lies, when humans get beaten by niggers and robbed. They would call it argument leading to the beating and robbery etc.. Yeah they were like give me your money. The victim says no, that is the argument leading to the beating and robbery.

Same thing here. according to the comments of the locals etc... Friends were gambling and niggers casing the area found a bunch of idiots who were playing out in open. This is why they have their plate number cause a bunch of niggers driving around in a asian area would get notice.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Same thing here. according to the comments of the locals etc... Friends were gambling and niggers casing the area found a bunch of idiots who were playing out in open. This is why they have their plate number cause a bunch of niggers driving around in a asian area would get notice.
    Now that makes me sympathetic. I'd rather withhold sympathy and give it later, than give sympathy and have to take it back.

Maybe they should have been more careful, especially if they saw one nigger skulking around, but stupidity isn't a crime.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

One man dead trying to stop the robbers. It's NYC, the guy shouldn't have tried. He didn't have a weapon against the niggers. Self Defense is illegal in NYC.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They found the nigger but won't post his image off course. but thanks to the comments section. he has a lengthy record and has murder before etc..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    They found the nigger but won't post his image off course. but thanks to the comments section. he has a lengthy record and has murder before etc..
    This has to be the nigger. How many of them live in New York and are named "William Smith"?

From 2016:

New York City police were searching for a 53-year-old man on Sunday who they believe fatally stabbed a homeless man on Friday and slashed a livery-cab driver a day later.

Police over the weekend identified William Smith, who goes by nicknames “Pretty Boy” and “Green Eyes,” as a suspect in both cases.
    \

Yet still out knuckling around.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-police-search-for-stabbing-suspect-1460908657

I wonder if younger Asians will continue to align themselves with downtrodden niggers and blame poor ol' YT for this?

Some "Pretty Boy". Name:  puking.gif
Views: 67
Size:  2.9 KB Just looks like a fugly silverback nigger to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	william smith brooklyn stabbing - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	429.7 KB 
ID:	14450
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This has to be the nigger. How many of them live in New York and are named "William Smith"?

From 2016:

\

Yet still out knuckling around.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-police-search-for-stabbing-suspect-1460908657

I wonder if younger Asians will continue to align themselves with downtrodden niggers and blame poor ol' YT for this?

Some "Pretty Boy". Name:  puking.gif
Views: 67
Size:  2.9 KB Just looks like a fugly silverback nigger to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	william smith brooklyn stabbing - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	429.7 KB 
ID:	14450
    Asians don't just the SJW's who are rare do. They are rare as snow in hell. Most asians are not political. Rather work than do the whole politics. Asians can't stand niggers. They don't welcome them and been victims of them forever. Only ones who side with niggers are rich and live in gated communities etc... Plus Liberal media blocks what real asians have to say about niggers all the time.
    SJW's in Asian community is full of spooks.FBI/CIA/etc...
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 03-01-2021 at 03:38 PM.