I own a beach condo that I rent out when I am not using it, It is a small studio which was gutted and remodeled about three years ago. It is always rented to the humans that wish to rent it. In the three years that I have owned it, it has NEVER been rented by a nigger. I am eternally grateful...

Anyway, this post has nothing to do with my condo. It has to do with where it is located. The paradise of which I speak is Destin, Florida. It is touristy even in the off-season but it doesn't matter because Destin is awesome all the time. Destin is also an extremely expensive place to buy anything (real estate) and as a result Destin will never be niggerfuxated simply because 99% of them could never afford it. There is the occasional inexpensive unit (like mine...talk about lucky!) but they get snapped up within hours. No nigger parses the real estate pages looking for Destin condos (thank God). More importantly, in this wonderful beach city there are very few niggers in general. Sure, they do come around. After all, it is a tourist town, but the more 'nigger friendly' shit is one hour east in Panama City Beach...
Unfortunately, today I had two nigger sightings in the field, both at the beach. First, what the fuck is a nigger doing at the beach?!? They can't swim. If they were to get in the water even up to their knobby knees, wouldn't that be considered cruelty to sea life? Should we call Jaques Cousteau? Steve Irwin? (Crikey! Look at the huuuuge lips on that nig-nog!!!) The niggers were exhibiting TNB buy being too loud and mostly obnoxious. The other nigger sighting involved a buck and it's sow and of course they were playing their cRap noise and generally annoying everyone. Luckily I wasn't hanging out anywhere near them but I did feel bad for those that were and didn't do anything about it...

Those are my observations from my short vacation to my place in Destin. Heading home on Sunday in the very early AM...