Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

An Observation From Paradise...

I own a beach condo that I rent out when I am not using it, It is a small studio which was gutted and remodeled about three years ago. It is always rented to the humans that wish to rent it. In the three years that I have owned it, it has NEVER been rented by a nigger. I am eternally grateful...

Anyway, this post has nothing to do with my condo. It has to do with where it is located. The paradise of which I speak is Destin, Florida. It is touristy even in the off-season but it doesn't matter because Destin is awesome all the time. Destin is also an extremely expensive place to buy anything (real estate) and as a result Destin will never be niggerfuxated simply because 99% of them could never afford it. There is the occasional inexpensive unit (like mine...talk about lucky!) but they get snapped up within hours. No nigger parses the real estate pages looking for Destin condos (thank God). More importantly, in this wonderful beach city there are very few niggers in general. Sure, they do come around. After all, it is a tourist town, but the more 'nigger friendly' shit is one hour east in Panama City Beach...
    Unfortunately, today I had two nigger sightings in the field, both at the beach. First, what the fuck is a nigger doing at the beach?!? They can't swim. If they were to get in the water even up to their knobby knees, wouldn't that be considered cruelty to sea life? Should we call Jaques Cousteau? Steve Irwin? (Crikey! Look at the huuuuge lips on that nig-nog!!!) The niggers were exhibiting TNB buy being too loud and mostly obnoxious. The other nigger sighting involved a buck and it's sow and of course they were playing their cRap noise and generally annoying everyone. Luckily I wasn't hanging out anywhere near them but I did feel bad for those that were and didn't do anything about it...

Those are my observations from my short vacation to my place in Destin. Heading home on Sunday in the very early AM...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I own a beach condo that I rent out when I am not using it, It is a small studio which was gutted and remodeled about three years ago. It is always rented to the humans that wish to rent it. In the three years that I have owned it, it has NEVER been rented by a nigger. I am eternally grateful...

Anyway, this post has nothing to do with my condo. It has to do with where it is located. The paradise of which I speak is Destin, Florida. It is touristy even in the off-season but it doesn't matter because Destin is awesome all the time. Destin is also an extremely expensive place to buy anything (real estate) and as a result Destin will never be niggerfuxated simply because 99% of them could never afford it. There is the occasional inexpensive unit (like mine...talk about lucky!) but they get snapped up within hours. No nigger parses the real estate pages looking for Destin condos (thank God). More importantly, in this wonderful beach city there are very few niggers in general. Sure, they do come around. After all, it is a tourist town, but the more 'nigger friendly' shit is one hour east in Panama City Beach...
    Unfortunately, today I had two nigger sightings in the field, both at the beach. First, what the fuck is a nigger doing at the beach?!? They can't swim. If they were to get in the water even up to their knobby knees, wouldn't that be considered cruelty to sea life? Should we call Jaques Cousteau? Steve Irwin? (Crikey! Look at the huuuuge lips on that nig-nog!!!) The niggers were exhibiting TNB buy being too loud and mostly obnoxious. The other nigger sighting involved a buck and it's sow and of course they were playing their cRap noise and generally annoying everyone. Luckily I wasn't hanging out anywhere near them but I did feel bad for those that were and didn't do anything about it...

Those are my observations from my short vacation to my place in Destin. Heading home on Sunday in the very early AM...

Hit up McGuire's for the best prime rib on the planet.

I eat there every time I'm in town and can't ever recall seeing a single spook in the joint... guest or staff!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, what the fuck is a nigger doing at the beach?!? They can't swim. If they were to get in the water even up to their knobby knees, wouldn't that be considered cruelty to sea life? Should we call Jaques Cousteau? Steve Irwin? (Crikey! Look at the huuuuge lips on that nig-nog!!!)
    Don't you know they wuz Kang Fishez an sheeit!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

That picture has a strong resemblance to Curious George Fentanyl-Floyd.

N.A.A.C.P.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The beach has always been a place you can count on to be 99% nigger free.I lived on the beach in Indialantic and cocoa beach in the 80’s and 90’s.Other than a rare nigger on the pier or boardwalk,the only time I’d see a nigger was on the back of a garbage truck or working the McDonald’s or Wendy’s drive thru.
    We work in conodos on the beaches now and then.(working in Satellite breach this week remodeling a bathroom)Only niggnog I see is the older gorilla buck who works at 7-11.Generally,niggers stay on the mainland.There are no ghetto/hoods on beachside.Just higher priced condos and deed restricted neighborhoods.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the many reasons that I love the beach...relatively few niggers. I own a condo on Holiday Isle in Destin and a nigger is a rare sight. In about 5 years I am retiring and moving to a gated community in Ruskin. Again, very few niggers....paradise!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to McGuires on Thursday night. The 16oz. prime rib nearly killed me but it was amazing. I made the mistake of getting the Bavarian pretzel appetizer. The last time I saw a pretzel that big was at Oktoberfest in Munich a few years ago. Easily 18" across. I promised my wife that I would bring her there just so she can experience it for herself.

14. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, it looks like a nigfish to me!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to McGuires on Thursday night...

If memory serves, if you go Tues. night, they give away a McGuire's Pub T-shirt with the prime rib meal.

I'll be down there the end of March... my mouth is already watering!

And BTW... you know McGuire's is nigger free or those dollar bills would be missing!

N.A.A.C.P.

18. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is true for the most part. I did see two older sheboons, but the place was too loud for me to really notice them or even care that they were there. I was so wrapped up in that monster prime rib that you could have dropped a brick on my head and I probably wouldn't have noticed.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

20. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sound wisdom and good business, keeping niggers out.......

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to McGuires on Thursday night. The 16oz. prime rib nearly killed me but it was amazing. I made the mistake of getting the Bavarian pretzel appetizer. The last time I saw a pretzel that big was at Oktoberfest in Munich a few years ago. Easily 18" across. I promised my wife that I would bring her there just so she can experience it for herself.

Horrible observation at McGuire's.

I was on vaca last week and of course no trip to Destin is complete without a stop at McGuire's for a prime rib dinner.

We were seated upstairs at the far end near the open air stage.

I only noticed one zebra staff member who was lurking in the area of the doorway at the top of the stairs.

After a great meal as usual, we paid up and headed for the stairway when suddenly at chest level I spotted a dollar bill stapled next to the doorway... "BLACK LIVES MATTER" boldly written across the face in back marker! WTF? I can't belive management has left it there for as long as it's been there!

It took every ounce of restraint in me to avoid ripping it down and dropping it to the deck. I was raised to respect others property, as apparently every other human patron in the joint who hasn't ripped it down.

Fucking niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m on the opposite coast,Cocoa Beach area.Definitely ain’t too many niggers that live over the causeways on the beach side.I would guess 1-2%.When I work on the beach, I always look out at the beach while I eat lunch.
    Over the last 30 years of working on beachside, I can count the amount of Niggers I’ve seen walking on the beach w/one hand.Cocoa beach ain’t a nigger habitat.But,niggers do work beachside more than ever!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We lived in Altamonte Springs for a long time before the job brought me and my wife to Kansas City. We used to head over to New Smyrna Beach and Cocoa Beach almost every weekend (we are a beach family). NSB had niggers to a degree, but in Cocoa Beach we saw niggers walking along Atlantic Ave. all the time and they would ook and eek on the beach as well, ruining things for us humans. After awhile we started going to Playa Linda instead. No niggers whatsoever.

I am retiring at the end of 2026 and will be buying a nice home in Ruskin right at the Little Manatee River. Again, almost ZERO niggers!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That picture has a strong resemblance to Curious George Fentanyl-Floyd.
    I WAS thinking the same thing!! Particularly the YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE boot lips!!