Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

More attacks on Asians: it's not because they're Asian, it's because their attackers are NIGGERS and SAND NIGGERS

It's pretty unusual for liberals to make Asians a protected class, but it's necessary for all these attacks to cover up for niggers being the common denominator in most violent crime against anyone. The attacks actually aren't anything new. They're just getting more attention lately.

This first isn't a confirmed nigger, but it would be just like niggers.

Des Moines police in Washington state are searching for a man who was captured by several porch cameras sabotaging at least 18 cars by slashing their brakes. Jackie Tran, one of the victims, only realized what happened to her car when her brakes failed to respond after pulling out of her driveway, leaving her in a state of panic, according to KOMO News. “I try to brake and I just lose,” Tran said. “I do the brakes several times and I still lose."
    However, Des Moines police said they received 18 other reports of the same incident since Monday. They added that not all of the cases are from Asian Americans, with some of the reports coming from outside of the community.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...162002067.html

This is by a dune coon, another case of being "mentally disturbed." So in Mayor Oildriller's NY, he'll go to a psychiatric hospital and might not see any time behind bars.

An Asian man is in critical condition after getting stabbed by a butcher knife in New York's Chinatown on Thursday evening. The 36-year-old local resident was attacked around 6:15 p.m. near the federal courthouse, near the corner of Worth Street and Baxter street next to the Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Courthouse, reports PIX11.
    Salman Muflihi, 23, has since been arrested in connection to the crime and is now facing charges of attempted criminally negligent homicide, criminal possession of a weapon, assault and possession of a fake ID.
    Muflihi had reportedly been arrested three times before in New York City. Two of the previous arrests were for robberies while the most recent was for an assault in late January. He appeared emotionally disturbed.The incident remains under investigation by the NYPD's hate crimes task force.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...154902583.html

Now someone tell me: what the hell is "attempted criminally negligent homicide"? That's like saying an attempted accident.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The left's minority pets commit 99% of the crime, but you'd never know it by the news reports.
    NYC protests against anti-Asian and anti-Semetic attacks somehow find a way to blame "White supremacists",
    and Trump supporters, when it's almost always niggers, who go into great detail on social media,
    about who they hate and why. It never gets reported, or charged as a "Hate crime".

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I may:

In 21st Century U.S.A...
    Everyone who is NOT (a) WHITE MALE UNDER THE AGE OF 40 is a "Protected Class."

Just my $0.02. It's been shoved down my fucking throat for several years by my administration. Guess where I land and why it pisses me off.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals gone insane and blame white nationalist. It's their nigger pets that does all the crime.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only crimes committed by YT, straight males are considered crimes now. Every other race, creed, orientation, etc, who has been subjugated, enslaved, ridiculed, bullied, oppressed, insulted, looked at funny, etc, etc, by said YT toxic males cannot be held responsible for what they do. AND, for any YT male being held up for severe punishment by niggers, #Metoo'ers, feminazis, libtards, and nigger-lovers - the long-standing inviolable laws no longer apply. Accusation and hearsay are the only criteria needed for a "GUILTY" verdict and not "innocent until proven guilty" which applies to everyone else. In the case of niggers, even "guilty" does not mean guilty because it's not their fault.

Seems we've entered a Nazi state.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

another attack and the press says its not hate!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've been reading, some Asians feel it's not the niggers' fault they are randomly and viciously attacking them. It comes down to white supremacy of which they are all victims. So it's YT's fault, once again.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."