It's pretty unusual for liberals to make Asians a protected class, but it's necessary for all these attacks to cover up for niggers being the common denominator in most violent crime against anyone. The attacks actually aren't anything new. They're just getting more attention lately.

This first isn't a confirmed nigger, but it would be just like niggers.

Des Moines police in Washington state are searching for a man who was captured by several porch cameras sabotaging at least 18 cars by slashing their brakes. Jackie Tran, one of the victims, only realized what happened to her car when her brakes failed to respond after pulling out of her driveway, leaving her in a state of panic, according to KOMO News. “I try to brake and I just lose,” Tran said. “I do the brakes several times and I still lose."
However, Des Moines police said they received 18 other reports of the same incident since Monday. They added that not all of the cases are from Asian Americans, with some of the reports coming from outside of the community.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...162002067.html

This is by a dune coon, another case of being "mentally disturbed." So in Mayor Oildriller's NY, he'll go to a psychiatric hospital and might not see any time behind bars.

An Asian man is in critical condition after getting stabbed by a butcher knife in New York's Chinatown on Thursday evening. The 36-year-old local resident was attacked around 6:15 p.m. near the federal courthouse, near the corner of Worth Street and Baxter street next to the Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Courthouse, reports PIX11.
Salman Muflihi, 23, has since been arrested in connection to the crime and is now facing charges of attempted criminally negligent homicide, criminal possession of a weapon, assault and possession of a fake ID.
Muflihi had reportedly been arrested three times before in New York City. Two of the previous arrests were for robberies while the most recent was for an assault in late January. He appeared emotionally disturbed.The incident remains under investigation by the NYPD's hate crimes task force.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...154902583.html

Now someone tell me: what the hell is "attempted criminally negligent homicide"? That's like saying an attempted accident.