Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jacked up nigger names of the day: Ohnastajha doesn't seem too sad about batwings for its mammy Marquita

Ohnastajha Zamor said her mother, 42-year-old Marquita Zamor was found in her bedroom with a gunshot wound to her stomach by her brother last June at a home along Old Colony Road near Bryant Drive. That's about all she really knows about her mother's final moments.

"He found her face down on the floor. So I'm sure that's something very traumatizing to him," Zamor said.
    She said she tries to keep herself busy right now instead of dealing with her grief.
    "If I put too much energy into how I'm feeling, I'll find myself in depression," she mentioned.
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mot...ing-for-gunman

It's SOP for police to immediately suspect whoever "finds" a body, and it would be correct here. The niglets did it, especially if the mammy happened to get life insurance recently on this prime specimen of niggerpotamus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33322.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	14390
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeebus H. Christ, look at that thing ! It spent all it's mammy's coin trying to look like Whoopie Goldnigger, and unfortunately, succeeded.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In about 10 years niggers are going to start pounding a keyboard with their paws.
    "mn bjh,zmkhnj, "
    Dat mean powuh an strentf.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post