Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Protest/Journalist nigger Michael Harriot angry Alabama to pass law prohibiting niggers from blocking traffic

Alabama's New Anti-BLM 'Riot Bill' Targets Peaceful Black Protesters. I Know Because I Was One of Them

Journalist Nigger Michael Harriot
    On December 20, 2014, I actually participated in a one-person protest that blocked traffic at one of the city’s most affluent shopping areas during the Christmas shopping season. Although I was not arrested, a new legislative proposal in Alabama would stop negro scofflaws like me from peacefully exercising their constitutional rights by sentencing them to mandatory jail terms.

Alabama State Rep. Allen Treadaway (R-Morris) recently introduced HB445, a bill that “would amend the crimes of riot and inciting to riot and would establish the crimes of aggravated riot and unlawful traffic interference.” Not only would the law impose mandatory sentences, but it would also expand the definition of “inciting a riot” to include anyone who funds a “tumultuous disturbance in a public place or penal institution by five or more persons assembled together.”

In addition to taking away the constitutional right to habeas corpus (unlawful detention or imprisonment) from people who “impede vehicular traffic” (as Michael Harriot did), Treadaway’s bill would also block state grants and aid for cities that “dissolves or defunds a local law enforcement agency.”
    https://archive.is/10Rk7#selection-881.0-885.231
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually participated in a one-person protest
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another fuckin' masterpiece, by the great Whitey Ford !

Back in 2004, we were vacationing on St. John's, in the US Virgin Islands. After a long day of diving, swimming and beach bumming, we hit the Starfish Market, a new supermarket, built so that the white devils had a nice place to shop. We loaded up hundreds of dollars worth of goods, but there was some sort of holdup exiting the parking lot. I investigate, and find a dozen spooks have decided to have a protest. What they didn't anticipate was my NFL-sized self approaching in a threatening manner, with other white devils exiting their vehicles in support. Their blockade was disrupted enough for the line of SUVs to start exiting, ours being the last. After a high five out on the road, we all got back aboard and headed for our luxury accommodations. The spoons did manage to disrupt shoppers after we left, and get on the news. The local police jaboons refused to even show up. We quit going to the USVI after that.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 02-26-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Another fuckin' masterpiece, by the great Whitey Ford !

Back in 2004, we were vacationing on St. John's, in the US Virgin Islands. After a long day of diving, swimming and beach bumming, we hit the new Starfish Market, a new supermarket, built so that the white devils had a nice place to shop. We loaded up hundreds of dollars worth of goods, but there was some sort of holdup exiting the parking lot. I investigate, and find a dozen spooks have decided to have a protest. What they didn't anticipate was my NFL-sized self approaching in a threatening manner, with other white devils exiting their vehicles in support. Their blockade was disrupted enough for the line of SUVs to start exiting, ours being the last. After a high five out on the road, we all got back aboard and headed for our luxury accommodations. The spoons did manage to disrupt shoppers after we left, and get on the news. The local police jaboons refused to even show up. We quit going to the USVI after that.
    Good move!! In the 90's and the first couple of years of the 21st century I used to vacation in the "cariboon!!" Now that I live in AWESOME Florida I prefer to stay in my state. After all, when I'm on vacation I prefer to be AWAY from niggers!!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Move, disperse, or become speed bumps.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naturally "dats raysis". What they need to do is decriminalize fleeing a herd of niggers that are surrounding your vehicle with the intent of destroying it and you. Mashing the gas to get away when surrounded by dangerous beasts should not be a crime.

When niggers are blocking the road it should be mandatory water cannons and air dropped job applications.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post