Alabama's New Anti-BLM 'Riot Bill' Targets Peaceful Black Protesters. I Know Because I Was One of Them

Journalist Nigger Michael Harriot
On December 20, 2014, I actually participated in a one-person protest that blocked traffic at one of the city’s most affluent shopping areas during the Christmas shopping season. Although I was not arrested, a new legislative proposal in Alabama would stop negro scofflaws like me from peacefully exercising their constitutional rights by sentencing them to mandatory jail terms.

Alabama State Rep. Allen Treadaway (R-Morris) recently introduced HB445, a bill that “would amend the crimes of riot and inciting to riot and would establish the crimes of aggravated riot and unlawful traffic interference.” Not only would the law impose mandatory sentences, but it would also expand the definition of “inciting a riot” to include anyone who funds a “tumultuous disturbance in a public place or penal institution by five or more persons assembled together.”

In addition to taking away the constitutional right to habeas corpus (unlawful detention or imprisonment) from people who “impede vehicular traffic” (as Michael Harriot did), Treadaway’s bill would also block state grants and aid for cities that “dissolves or defunds a local law enforcement agency.”
https://archive.is/10Rk7#selection-881.0-885.231