Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bounty hunters do B and E and cops literally standing there watching.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arrogant idiot niggers home invading and clueless cops letting it happen. No warrant. No crime evident. Bad bad bad.

Let's see. We've got armed break and enter, assault, assault with a deadly weapon, deprivation of liberty, and those uniforms the niggers were wearing could be construed as impersonating a police officer. The nogs should be charged.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this had happened to me, I'd make a phone call to my lawyer Uncle and then I'd take both of those cop's badges as scalps. Then I'd take everything those nigger 'bounty hunters' own in settlement. This has to be the most egregiously blatant display of unlawful entry I have ever seen. Coupled with 'law enforcement' participation, no less. What kind of idiots are graduating the police academy these days, anyway?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I’ve seen in the video, the unborn child and three year old just got their tuitions paid through college, courtesy of the Buffalo Police Department.As far as the niggs.Those stupid beasts probably don’t have anything to sue.It’s all gonna be paid by the city of Buffalo.Proves that whenever you side w/niggers,it’s a total loss for you.Niggers are stupid,ignorant and savage pieces of shit.And those two dumb ass police officers should kiss their jobs goodbye.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. The cop who came around after and apologized said he didn't understand why the cops stood there and allowed this illegal home invasion - maybe "lack of training"? How much training does a cop need to know at least that a search warrant is needed? Never mind letting unauthorized niggers burst into someone's home and point shotguns at them?

Haha! Imagine if TY bounty hunters had done this to niggers in their nest? The outrage would send shock waves all the way to Mars.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."