Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Should we be gravely concerned pending more info.?

Does anyone know if the 42 y.o gravedigger who died in a collapsed grave at Mt. Sinai a hard working human?
    If I look at the mourners standing by they kinda' look like 'Bro's' if you get my meaning.
    I guess when we see a ID/photo we will know if there really IS a God.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    It beez confirmed - Rodwin Allicock was a Nigger who on the day prior had been bitchin' to his working buddies ('Bro's') about hard work/long hours just diggin' holes etc.
    LOL - maybe they told him to do less by joinin' the cemeteries 'Skeleton' crew?

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a damn nigger got what it deserved for trying to steal a grave.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I hear tell that his sow is going to sue the state (Human taxpayer) because 'His whole world beez collapse on him 'cos YT doan give him no safe holes to dig'
    It will probably get millions...

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I hear tell that his sow is going to sue the state (Human taxpayer) because 'His whole world beez collapse on him 'cos YT doan give him no safe holes to dig'
    It will probably get millions...
    Nigger lotteries are the reason so many states are in debt...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Who knew a nigger could have such self awareness, integrity and politeness? This nigger became aware of it's worthlessness and it's deleterious effects on society. Knowing it was a disgusting and irredeemably evil force, it's own sense of decency concluded that the morally correct thing to do would be to self delete. It was very polite in choosing its method of self termination. A method that was efficient, required no help from anyone financially or physically and didn't imposition anyone for a messy clean-up or carcass disposal.

It's rare to see a nigger willing to self sacrifice for the good of society. If it had a soul, I might even be persuaded to wish it well.
    I wish all niggers could be like that one.

(Ok, ok. I know. The reality is that this nigger was so stupid it couldn't even dig a hole right and it caved in on it. The day before, it was complaining about long hours and just digging holes for a living insinuating that it thought it was entitled to something better. Why a nigger would think it was entitled to something better when it couldn't even dig a hole correctly is laughable.)