Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayate 'Call Of Duty' gamer Guilherme murders pretty female online rival because “I wanted to.”

‘FACE OF EVIL’ Chilling moment gamer confesses to ‘killing female rival he met online after filming sick video of her body’

Beware the mix-a-loid pardo mayates of Brazil. They may have Portuguese names, but they are nigger through and through.

The student said "how wonderful" and chuckled during the footage, then shared the gruesome video on WhatsApp.

And in another video he confesses to the killing, saying "I really killed her".

Guilherme fled the scene and police were called when his brother arrived home and found the bloodied young woman, whom he did not know, lying unconscious on the floor.
    He was then arrested for killing professional gamer Ingrid in the neighbourhood of Pirituba in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on February 22.

During his arrest, Guilherme was asked why he committed the crime, to which he replied: “I wanted to.”
    Really, don't click the link. The Portuguese girl he murdered was actually very, very young and strikingly beautiful. The Pardo Mayate that struck her down in the prime of life deserves to burn in hell for this.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/141521...al-sick-video/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That spigger / dung beetle weighs 90 pounds, 5 of which is lips.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The suspect is reported to have called his family to tell them he would commit suicide.

However, his brother allegedly talked him out of it, encouraging him to hand himself in to the police instead, which he did.
    Someone should have talked the filthy nig into committing suicide before he murdered this girl.

The American Psychological Association has said that exposure to media violence is a significant risk factor for aggressive and violent behaviour.
    So I guess it's not his fault.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is that thing, even for a nigger its extra alien.