Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Human workers fired for nigger making up lies. Stop bending backwards for these niggers!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-College.html
    Student was not victim of racism for 'eating while black' at $80k Smith College and made up details that ruined the lives of four campus workers and led to controversial anti-bias training that employee resigned over

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She said the cafe worker was racist for informing her the room was closed

That nigger should have been wrangled and prosecuted for criminal trespass, but instead a coddler administration bows to it. When will those human victims get reparations?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The offended schvugger was a hideous dark-black boon, barely recognizable as a (sub)human, and gender unknown.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still trying to figure out if it's a buck or sow.

So... Yet another African't screamed RAYCISS and ruined lives. Who could have seen this coming?

I would like to know, who is paying for this sow's $80K+/annual edumacashun? It is no doubt wasting both taxpayer and scholarship dollars to take a crip course like psychology - a meaningless four year course with a dead end career usually paying 20 bucks per hour to bother people as a "social" worker. No prudent or sane human family or student would fork over that kind of cash for what would basically be a lifetime of student loans to pay off with almost zero return on investment.

I'm sure it was the only course this nigger could even stand a chance of passing. I'm going to bet that it wasn't or it likely wouldn't have pulled out the race card.

I did notice that gofundanigger actually raised money for the white female hoax victim this time which was an odd turnaround. They also put a hold on it while they tried to figure out some way to deny her the funds.

I hope they sue the school into bankruptcy and closure.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I hope they sue the school into bankruptcy and closure.
    This is the only way this bullshit stops. A precedent must be set that anytime a nigger makes these accusations and they are false, that nigger and anyone who coddled it are fair game in the court system. I have had niggers call me racial slurs and the last thing on my mind is to go cry about it on social media.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post