Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Former Utah Jazz nigger looking for gibs...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-news-fo...140536647.html

Without going to a whole bunch of nigger drama here, this 'incident' may or may not have happened a long time ago. The baskeetbawl nigger Elijah Millsap said on Twitter he is "controlling my narrative" and teaching his sons how to do the same.
    "It’s an honor to stand up for what is right in any capacity," he wrote. "...Hundreds of thousands of beautiful black lives massacred for Truth, Freedom, and Justice. Damn right it sticks with you, but with Truth it will never overtake me again."...

Bullshit, nigger. You are just looking for a little love from the media by taking advantage of the current nigger-loving environment. You haven't played with your balls professionally since 2016 and you are missing it. Maybe you can get some gibs from that evil YT while you are at it?

Fuck you and fuck all niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hundreds of thousands of beautiful black lives massacred
    I usually refrain from R-rated profanity, but that's a bunch of bull-fucking-shit. Niggers are "massacred" so often, two years later they chimp out over the same few names.

If we're to talk about "hundreds of thousands" of beautiful lives, let's start talking about the humans that niggers have killed over the years.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.