Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Overreaction....Triggered Nigger

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/matthew...020824069.html

So, this feetsbawl nigger is upset for some reason at a reporter for something that the reporter (human) wrote about him. There is nothing that should have caused the nigger to go all-nuclear but with TNB, it did... Because of this human doing his job, the nigger threatened to leak photos of the human in a strip club. Bit of an overreaction? I think that I may have invented a new word for a nigger who is 'upset'...how about 'Trig-Nig' (triggered Nigger)? As far as a Chimpout goes, this is a relatively minor one (Cat 2?).

NAACP...Niggers Are Always Causing Problems

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/matthew...020824069.html

So, this feetsbawl nigger is upset for some reason at a reporter for something that the reporter (human) wrote about him. There is nothing that should have caused the nigger to go all-nuclear but with TNB, it did... Because of this human doing his job, the nigger threatened to leak photos of the human in a strip club. Bit of an overreaction? I think that I may have invented a new word for a nigger who is 'upset'...how about 'Trig-Nig' (triggered Nigger)? As far as a Chimpout goes, this is a relatively minor one (Cat 2?).

NAACP...Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    It's what they do!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never a regular at that type of place, but don't strip joints have strict policies about no pictures? Or is it a free for all at the kind niggers go to?

The nigger's ready to explode because it's not getting the payday it thinks it deserves, so it's going to take it out with a meaningless threat. Meanwhile, if I understand the contract delay, the nigger is going to lose $16 million by not playing a season, because it wants $4 million more. Genius nigger math.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was never a regular at that type of place, but don't strip joints have strict policies about no pictures? Or is it a free for all at the kind niggers go to?

Not related to strip joints but I saw a local news story about a perv at a community rec center.

He was "talking" on his phone, (holding it up to his ear) but was really live streaming young girls entering the pool area from the locker room.

He was positioned at a table so he sat with his phone aimed into the locker room when the door was swung open... and occasionally held open for the "next person".

He was busted out when an off duty cop noticed he was at the same time watching a video on another device.

The other device was actually tuned into the live stream so he could perfectly aim the phone he was holding to his ear.

He was arrested and security video showed he had been doing this for months.

So nowadays, it is best policy to govern your actions when you are out in public as if you are being recorded at all times.

Unless of course you have a rat under your roof who uploads a video to TMZ of you calling someone a nigger in your own house.

Didn't something like that happen to Dog the Booty Hunter once?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a nigger so the bar is set kind of low....and they still can't make it.